Thomas Auto Sales

WIlbert Yapp

May 16, 2018

"Quick & Easy to Buy!"

- Torres0611

Richard helped us buy a second car in about an hour. It was the fastest deal we’ve ever made, and he made it simple and easy. Often sales folks are pressuring and sleazy, but Richard joked, was kind, and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. We will definitely refer family and friends to him in the future.

Richard Crumrine

May 08, 2018

"Untrustworthy dealership using slimeball tactics"

- B

I have been looking to purchase a van for my business. I found a van that I liked at Thomas Auto Sales in Hillsboro OR. I called and spoke to Ronnie, when I told him when I was coming out, he went to another lot to pick the van up and have it ready for a test drive. After our test drive (BTW Ronnie and I had some good conversation), I was passed to another salesperson by the name of Chino; this is when the slime ball experience started. We chatted for a moment, I printed the Kelley Bluebook retail price for the van and showed Chino, I told him that was my offer. I also told Chino that I had another van to look at that was at another dealership and wanted to see if my offer would be accepted. My offer was accepted and we both agreed to the sale price of the van; according to Chino, the owner of the dealership was the person who accepted my offer. Chino was using all the hardball tactics in order for me to purchase the van at that moment, I declined multiple times and told him that I would call him after looking at the other van with my decision. I look at the other van and it wasn't what I expected, I called Chino and told him that I would purchase the van but because it was late, I would be in the following day. He asked me what time I would be in and I told him around noon. I again asked him if all was good and he assured me it was So the next day (today) I am getting ready to head out to the dealership to purchase the van and I receive a call from Chino, he told me that the Van had been sold to someone else at a higher price! I told him we had an agreement that I would purchase the van, basically his response was the other person paid more!!! I have absolutely nothing more to say other than; if someone wants to know why car salesmen and the auto industry has such a terrible reputation, go to Thomas auto sales and you will find out quickly!!! They are untrustworthy, lying slimeballs! Please look elsewhere. tonnie, you need to find another place to work, you are better than that place!

Ronnie Bell
Other Employees : Chino

May 08, 2018

"Sincere, understanding and professional."

- Martinez Fam

There was no "fluff", straight to the point. Helpfull staff member, Wilbert Yap, assisted my husband in finding his truck quickly. He was very honest & professional.

WIlbert Yapp