Thoroughbred Ford

Nick  Sherman, Service Advisor, Thoroughbred Ford

November 09, 2018

"Service"

- Will0520

Completed on time and service work done well. Price is very reasonable and they know Ford products well. I will continue to have our Explorer serviced here.

November 05, 2018

"Oil change & tire rotation "

- B.Lee

I would like to thank the staff for the awesome service. I appreciate my service being taken care of by my rewards bonus. My car was service in a great timely matter. I had a good report on my car as well. I was helped by Mike Taylor in the service department, who did an excellent job.

Brian McLaughlin
Nick Sherman
Other Employees : Mike Taylor (service department)

September 29, 2018

"Feel like an unwelcome pest in Service"

- Oscar

I bought two vehicles from Thoroughbred. No problems there, sales team do not "push" and get sales as a result. But I will not return. The service department front desk is terrible. I know it can be done better, my wife has a Honda. Take the Honda for service and the adviser makes eye contact quickly, lets me know I am welcome, and books me in as soon as possible. At Thoroughbred when I bring my truck in for service I feel like a peasant waiting for royalty to deign to notice me. Ten or more 'advisers' behind a desk, talking to each other, on the phone or looking at computers or phones - and not one looks up to make eye contact, to acknowledge my presence. IF I stand there patiently long enough eventually one will mutter "be with you soon" and then pick up the phone. This is true whether I have an appointment or not. And by the way, the waiting room is ugly and cramped. Check out the Toyota and Honda waiting rooms, then look at Ford. Like comparing airline business class to coach. To be fair, they have done good work for me when I have persevered and waited. The technicians and their work are decent and do a good job. I will not be back: I don't know why anyone goes there except out of habit or some sense that they have no choice.

I didn't get as far as to work with anyone

Thoroughbred Ford, Kansas City, MO, 64154