Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc

5130 Camp Rd, Hamburg, New York 14075 Directions

1 Review of Towne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc

December 01, 2017

"Careless service/Damaged my vehicle"

- jeffreyd31

I went to Towne Jeep to have a recall work performed on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on the morning of 11/30/17. It was in regards to the Brake Booster Shield (T59). Went in. Got it checked out/done. There for only about an hour. I normally take the time to inspect my vehicle after any service visit at any dealership because some are very careless. But, I didn't. That was my fault. I get home and decided to check out their work then. I'm only 10 minutes away, less than 5 miles. What did I find, a dent with a few scuff marks on my right rear passenger door. Also noticed that the cowl panel cover wasn't properly secured. I haven't called the dealership yet but I know all their going to say is, 1) Are you sure it wasn't there before you came in?, 2) You drove it off your service visit so now we're not liable, 3) You have no proof it was us. I know my vehicle and I take care of my vehicle. And this wasn't there prior to my visit. The dent is slightly larger than a quarter so it's probably not even worth fixing. But, it's just the point that you guy's were careless and damaged my vehicle. No matter how small or big, you damaged it. After I noticed the damage I decided to wash my vehicle and put a clay bar to the damaged area. Luckily, I was able to remove the scuffs and the damage didn't penetrate thru the paint. But, that dent is there. This was my first ever visit to Towne Jeep. It'll most likely be my last visit ever for anything.

Robert Fulton