Toyota On Nicholasville

Steve Jennings

Bryan Williams, Sales Manager, Toyota On Nicholasville

Bryan Williams

October 26, 2017

"Tony Samaan is the best"

- jimbarbg

Tony had sold us our 2015 Rav4 a couple of years ago and we were in for our last 2 year oil change and service. We were sitting there and Tony walked by stopped and ask how we liked it, He said "I can get you a good deal on a newer Rav4", I said "sure go ahead and try and if you do call me and we will talk". Well guess what, he called me the other day and said he thinks he has a deal. So last night we went up there (We live in Frankfort) and sure enough they offered us a deal we couldn't refuse. I am now the owner of a new 2017 Rav4, I have never in my life been able to trade in a 2 year timeframe. Great working with Tony and I would highly recommend him and Toyota on Nicholasville. Best place in the World... I will be back. Thanks James Gilreath

October 21, 2017

"A+!!!!"

- Leeann01

Leased my 2nd car today with Tony. Great experience again! Smooth, anxiety free transaction. Tony worked hard again to get me the best deal. Iā€™m now driving a beautiful 17ā€™ Highlander. Thanks Tony!!

September 18, 2017

"Carlos Bowman was great!"

- cars.ruby4232

Our experience at Toyota on Nicholasville was great and would recommend it highly. Carlos Bowman was very professional and friendly. He answered all our questions about our new Highlander completely and showed us how all the new technology worked. He was very helpful and courteous from the beginning until we finished. Carlos is the best. For our next car we will definitely go to Toyota on Nicholasville and Carlos Bowman for sure. Thanks for all the help.

Carlos Bowman