Toyota Santa Monica

Thomas Soveg, Service Consultant, Toyota Santa Monica

Thomas Soveg

Service Consultant

November 08, 2018

"Praise for Eric Orellana"

- Teddoe1953

Eric treats me every time I work with him royally. He is very knowledgeable and competent. I have an odd problem with my FOB key and we are still working on it, but I feel he is always on my side attempting to solve any issues I may have. I highly recommend him and his associate Tim Mullen.

Eric Orellana

November 07, 2018

"Lease without stress"

- briancc

First of all, I have to point out that I have been a long-time customer of Santa Monica Toyota, having bought six or seven cars there since 2004. Thanks to Aaron Desouza, this was the least stressful transaction I have ever had at your dealership. Aaron was helpful, patient, clear, and attentive in every way. He was generous with his time and showed genuine concern when I did not arrive at the agreed time to pick up my car. He was also generous with gasoline, sending me on my way with a full tank, quite unlike the salesperson who sold me a Corolla in 2013 and let me drive it away with an almost empty tank. I have to add that Kevin Lee, the Finance Manager, was extremely pleasant. This is a dealership of which Toyota can be proud.

Aaron Desouza

September 29, 2018

"Fantastic Experience with Toyota"

- stacie

I highly recommend Santa Monica Toyota when you are looking to purchase or lease a car. Although all the staff was great...I had an incredible experience in particular with salesman, Mayer Kohan, who was extremely knowledgable, kind, resourceful, and easy to work with. I was very lucky that Toyota had the exact car I wanted- the 2018 Highlander Limited Hybrid in the Toasted Walnut Pearl color. The entire process with Toyota was seamless and I will for sure return to Santa Monica Toyota when it is time to turn in my leased car and step into the next one. Thank you Santa Monica Toyota for getting me into my dream car!

Mayer Kohan