Toyota Santa Monica

4.2

October 18, 2017

"Great experiance."

- Sean

This is my 3rd car from Mr. Ashtini . He is friendly and always goes out of his way to help. He spends time to explain all the futures.

Mark Ashtini

October 16, 2017

"Maintenance"

- Audrey Hepburn

Appreciated Joanna's help with my service. She was honest and let me know what time my car would be done by text. Hope to work with her next visit.

Joanna Tsymbaliuk

September 30, 2017

"Great experience"

- Rajiyer

I got my Toyota Mirai yesterday. I had a good positive experience. I was helped by Henry Park. He was great. As promised, the car of my specification was ready when I arrived at the dealership. He spent lot of time going over the car and explaining all the details. Most importantly, upon the completion of all the lease paperwork, he also assisted me in completing the paperwork for CA rebate and DMV white sticker. I think that was great. Within 10-15 minutes all the documents were electronically submitted to the agency that would enable me to get the $5000 rebate. After that, he drove to me to Hydrogen station and explained how that works. I also want to thank Hector Medina- Finance Manager. He was very professional, and never tried to sell anything extra. Answered al the questions related to finance/ depreciation etc. It was smooth. Upon completion of the paperwork, all the documents were e-mailed to me. I also want thank Edwin Fuentes. He had taken couple of phone call from me earlier, and explained the details of the car/lease program. I will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

Henry Park, Hector Medina