I purchased my vehicle through this dealership last year following a three year lease. Last week my Check Engine and Trac Off lights went on simultaneously. After receiving a free diagnostic from AutoZone and learning I needed an oxygen sensor (and getting it priced at between $60-$90), I took my vehicle in for my first 'post-warranty' service to get this work completed. Two hours later, I was presented with a list of repairs 'requiring immediate attention' for a total of over $1700 (my car has only 45,000 miles, has been well maintained, and the warranty just expired last year). Examples of items and prices 'requiring immediate attention' included a cabin air filter ($45.61), an engine air filter ($38.42), front wiper blades ($48.85) and the oxygen sensor I had already had priced ($300.11). The first three line items have comparable replacements available for purchase from multiple online sources between $6-$17 each; the cost of an oxygen sensor at AutoZone was already noted. When the exorbitant costs were pointed out I was informed that I was receiving 'Toyota certified parts' vs the less suitable items I had priced, and that the cost of labor was included in the charges (though as one might imagine, it would be difficult for the labor involved in changing two filters and a pair of wiper blades exceeding three minutes total as all are easily accessible). After conversations with first the young man who presented my bill, then the customer service lady up front, and finally another service representative, no correction, compromise or resolution was offered. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this or any other Toyota dealership for any form of business (sales, maintenance, repairs, etc.) going forward. Interestingly, the 'follow up customer satisfaction survey' rating the dealership experience (from the corporate office, I would assume), which I always received by email after prior visits did not arrive on this occasion. I then noticed that the email listed on my bill was not the one which had been indicated on every prior invoice (namely, the one I provided initially and never changed), but a random gmail email address I had never provided or been associated with in any way. Not saying ... just saying. One would think a dealership makes enough on a sale that they would be content with a reasonable profit on follow up maintenance visits, clearly not the case here.