Toyota of Hollywood

Arshak Kirakosyan

November 12, 2018

"Camille Juse is Great"

- natx2345

Had a service appointment for routine maintenance, and check on a broken glove box. Camille was super courteous and helpful with getting everything taken care of, and saved me some money by showing me a way around having to get my glove box fixed. Great communication and great service!

Camille Juse

November 08, 2018

"Thanks Danny!"

- jaybenavente

Thank you Danny and Toyota of Hollywood. I pulled into the service department the day after Halloween and was helped by Danny. I came in to get my tires changed and he noticed that my truck was egged. I had completely missed it and he had pointed it out. He took my truck and got it washed before the mess damaged my paint. Really cool guy!! Thanks again, Danny!!!

Danny Llamas

October 31, 2018

"Professional service"

- EPerez132

Andres Moreno was helpful and professional checking my tires/tire pressure. Very helpful and friendly, I will definitely return to see him in the future for anything I need done to my vehicle.

Andres Moreno