Toyota of Hollywood

Akin Akinbayode

February 20, 2018

"Great!"

- mich12345

Joey Lutz was quick, and very helpful. He kept communication with me on the status of my car all day and explained my car's needs very clearly. I've gone to that dealership for service a few times before and will definitely return again.

Joseph Lutz

February 20, 2018

"Maintenance Service"

- Yolanda333

I want to thank Danny Llamas of Toyota of Hollywood! My car was serviced and my car was washed! Thank you Danny for going over and beyond! One less thing I had to do on my busy schedule!

Danny Llamas

February 19, 2018

"An Excellent Experience"

- radioman

Yesterday (2-18-18) ,my wife , my son and I had an absolutely positive New Car Leasing experience with Bryan Torres , Toyota Brand Specialist at Toyota Of Hollywood .Bryan was extremely knowledgeable about all the details of my new car . His courteous & friendly attitude was a fantastic fit with ours. Thanks to Bryan , yesterday's visit to Hollywood Toyota will " reserve a special seat "in my memory. And also , "Thank you very much, man ( a Philadelphia saying )!!! Joseph C

Bryan Torres , also to Jeremy Pullens