Toyota of Hollywood

Arshak Kirakosyan

Joseph Lutz, Service Advisor, Toyota of Hollywood

Joseph Lutz

June 14, 2018

"Go see Angel Olivares!!"

- sonals91

Angel Olivares was amazing! He was transparent in what they were going to do for the maintenance of my car and in pricing, and in adjusting what is really important because this girl is broke. Really nice and will def go back to him when needed!

Angel Olivares

May 10, 2018

"Great Service"

- jsola

Angel Olivares was my service rep. on 5/9/18. His service was excellent. Hollywood Service Department is the best in Los Angeles. I recommend it highly.

Victor Oajaca

April 29, 2018

"Camille Juse is the BEST at the Serivce Department!!!"

- luisaguilar

Camille Juse had a genuine care for answering the questions I had. From previous experiences with other agents that were not going beyond, I still came back to Toyota of Hollywood to have the great luck of finding Camille. Camille is the reason that I will be planning on returning to Toyota of Hollywood, she is very professional and understanding when I brought up a question, took the time to go over what services my car will need next and because of this I won't take my Toyota anywhere else. Thank you Camille!!

Camille Juse