Toyota of Hollywood

Arshak Kirakosyan

Akin Akinbayode, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Hollywood

Akin Akinbayode

November 22, 2017

"Great experience buying a 2016 Prius from Ali."

- bass926

I had walked into Toyota of Hollywood by looking online and finding the 2016 Prius 3 model on Car Guru's. It was the blue color I was looking for and only had 14k miles. When I first walked in, I asked a lady at the front if the vehicle was available for sale. I gave her the stock info and she said that it had already been sold. She then introduced me to Ali Sepehri. I'm glad she did. He started digging into my needs and wants in a vehicle and I had informed him that I had wanted the newer body style Prius (they changed the body in 2016) in blue and with low miles. We started walking the lot and he started showing me multiple cars, but then from the corner of my eye, I saw a blue Prius in the newest body style. I was thinking that it may be a similar vehicle but after comparing the stock number and the vin of the vehicle, I was able to confirm that it was the same unit I was wanting to purchase. Ali, was very patient through the whole process as I test drove and he went over all the options very thoroughly. I then was on the phone for a bit with my credit union for the financing and he was patient as I worked that out. It was a very transparent process with honoring the price of the online listing and no other things to complain on. It was missing the rear cargo cover and he was even able to track that down for me before I took delivery. I also liked that they cleaned the car, topped off the gas, had floor mats, owner's manual, and 2 keys. This sale was very smooth and would highly recommend to anyone I know to reach out to Ali if looking to purchase a new or used Toyota.

November 02, 2017

"Great service"

- Ziebaersohn

I give Melvin Chacon 5 stars. He was incredibly friendly, helpful, and an overall pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him. If you need work done at Toyota of Hollywood, ask for Melvin Chacon - he will help you out.

Melvin Chacon

October 31, 2017

"Best dealer"

- Eyaf3923!

Ali Sepehri - He is the best dealer I have dealt to. Very straightforward and honest person. He gave me the best quote online. He responds quickly through email/phone. I highly recommend him. If you're looking into a best dealer. look for Ali. you will not regret.