Toyota of Hollywood

Joseph Lutz

Arshak Kirakosyan, Service Advisor, Toyota of Hollywood

Arshak Kirakosyan

September 19, 2018

"very quick professional service"

- kimball

I went to Toyota of Holly wood and Danny Llamas(service writer) assisted me. He was very professional and kind. He was very honest with the repairs needed. I will keep going as long as he is there.

Danny LLamas

September 09, 2018

"Outstanding Service and Professionalism"

- JackieBur

I have to say that first and foremost GOOD customer service is so difficult to find these days. But that's not the case at this dealer. I received EXCELLENT service and was treated with respect when asking many questions about my Prius. Danny Llamas was very professional, patient, knowledgeable, and caring. He took the time to explain and help put my concerns at ease. Without a doubt he has won my trust and although there are other dealers closer to me I will continue to bring my Prius to Toyota of Hollywood. It is out of my way but it is important for me to receive Quality service and to feel confident that my vehicle is being serviced properly. Thanks again Danny!!

Danny Llamas

August 23, 2018

"Incompetence "

- Laurenashley688

After I Picked up my car on August 22 I noticed that my vechile bumber was damage. It took 10 minutes the next morning to reposition the clips.The employees have so little respect for their customer property to returned it damage.

Danny