Toyota of Pharr

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 179 reviews

February 01, 2022

My service attendant was helpful and answered any questions I had. Service was great & my vehicle was ready within reasonable time More

by Clarissa
Roy

Toyota of Pharr responded

Toyota of Pharr wants to thank you for the five star rating, we appreciate the comments regarding the visit!

January 31, 2022

Best mejor todo gentlemen security manejables cuidadosos ahorro serios amables awesome better pointed razonables smart More

by m.dani81
Eddy Valdez

Toyota of Pharr responded

Toyota of Pharr quiere agradecerle por la calificación de cinco estrellas, ¡nos alegra saber que todo salió bien!

January 30, 2022

Quick service, on time, Meet expectations. Nice & comfortable waiting room. Clean and social distancing very clear. More

by Pepekenobi
Michael Devine

Toyota of Pharr responded

We strive to provide fast and efficient services for all our customers here at Toyota of Pharr. We value your business.

January 30, 2022

Fast service very polite & professional ,organized,clean safe waiting area,very pleased with the dealership More

by dimeokenneth
Josh

Toyota of Pharr responded

Thank you for choosing Toyota of Pharr. We are happy to know that you enjoyed a fast and polite experience with our team. You can always rely on us for all of your automotive needs.

January 30, 2022

It took three hours for a service appointment. They lost my paperwork and went to lunch. The manager did try to compensate by picking up the tab, but somebody definitely dropped the ball that day. More

by blkissler
Michael

Toyota of Pharr responded

Hello, Please know that I take your feedback seriously, and I would like to discuss your feedback regarding the time it took to complete your service appointment and the paperwork involved. Please send me an email with your preferred contact information to discuss this further. Thank you. Curt Imber General Manager Toyota of Pharr cimber@penskeautomotive.com

blkissler responded

I purchased my Toyota from this dealership and have always brought it in for service with good results. This time I was disappointed 😔. You can call me at 9567335469.

January 30, 2022

Honest and trustworthy. Took my vehicle for maintenance and the service guy was very professional and polite. More

by Kitty

Toyota of Pharr responded

Thank you for choosing Toyota of Pharr. We are happy to know that you enjoyed a polite and professional maintenance experience with our Service Team. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

January 29, 2022

The young man that I was scheduled to see was not there. Another young man was quick to assist me and got my vehicle serviced with no problems. More

by dallasfan82
Luis, I don't remember the name of the young man from service.

Toyota of Pharr responded

Hi there, Thanks for letting us know that our Service Department provided you with timely service. Thank you for choosing Toyota of Pharr and we hope to see you again.

January 29, 2022

Easiest car purchase ever. Mr Hernandez was absolutely the best. He had everything ready and I was driving away in less than 2 hours. I highly recommend this dealership! More

by waakman
Noe Gonzalez

Toyota of Pharr responded

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! Our Sales Team at Toyota of Pharr always aims to provide a quality car-buying experience because we know how important the process is. Reach out to Toyota of Pharr for any future auto-related needs, and enjoy your new car!

January 28, 2022

Mr Valdez is a great advisor I felt very comfortable with his explanation about the needs of my car, thank you for have that kind of employees More

by Roe_67
Eddy Valdez

Toyota of Pharr responded

We are so pleased to read that you had a great experience with us here at Toyota of Pharr. We strive to be the best for our customers.

January 25, 2022

Excellent dealership, they got me a great deal on my new white 2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE and a great offer on my trade in too. Jose Morales was an exceptional salesman that helped me with my purchase. And Herman More

by rynesantos10
Jose Morales, Herman
Jan 26, 2022 -

Toyota of Pharr responded

Ryne, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review! We are glad to hear our Sales Team helped you get into a great 2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE and were able to make your overall experience at our dealership excellent. If you ever need help with your new 2022 Toyota XLE, feel free to give us a call at Toyota of Pharr.