Tranum Auto Group

Chris Johnson

January 03, 2019

"Terrible. Terrible. Terrible."

- codielilly

I am a 19 year old kid who made a HUGE mistake purchasing a vehicle this young, but my biggest mistake was believing what this man told me. I got my car repossessed of course but before receiving a call or showing up to my place of residence. He decided to show up to my work place and ask everyone there for my whereabouts. He is very close with the people who work at my dealership due to his experience in sales. But embarrassment from my peers was the result of his lack of consideration and reason-ability. When told I HAVE to bring the car to the dealership for temporary repossession I was in shock at first so I called the place I financed with (as I should) and tried to find a ride home from the dealership it was non-stop phone calls from this man telling me hes has a family to get home to and to hurry up. I then decided to agree with him due to his "reassuring" words such as "I see this happen all of the time trust me you will get your car back" or "if they let you make the rest of the payment then 100% you will get your car back tomorrow just come by at 9" he did not let me know what i'm coming at 9 for. I called off of work and showed up at 9 just for them to tell me everything I did wrong and why I probably wont get my car back. So under the impression that I wont ever see this car again I wanted to let him know that I did not appreciate the false reassurance and waste of my time showing up at 9 and calling off of work. And this man tells me "let me tell you straight the f**k up son, you need to man the f**k up and pay your s**t, dont come over here hitting up my phone with that bulls**t" I told him I will be writing a review on him and he threatened me to make sure I tell the truth or else he will come to my workplace and have word with my managers. I have no idea why he felt the need to bring my personal environment into the situation but if Tranum Auto Group truly believes this their best representation of their company, then I will make sure i go out of my way to save my fellow friends and family from ever tying themselves up with a salesman like this.

December 26, 2018

"Dan is the man!"

- JinesiaS

My experience was unbelievable, I can’t stop shedding happy tears. He made my dream come true which was getting my little sister a car for Xmas.. he will not fail you... he will do anything in his power to make sure you leave out Tranum door with a permanent smile. He genuinely care about his customer.. I advise you to go to Tranum if you looking for a car ask to speak to Mr. Green

December 14, 2018

"Quick, Friendly, Efficient."

- 3dogstrav

Found the car on line. We traveled for hours to get there and where pushed for time. Nick understood we were pushed for time but didn’t rush us or hard sell us, giving us the time and free space to make our decisions in a relaxed atmosphere.

Nick Gallagher