TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN

1417 E Lincoln Rd , Kokomo, Indiana 46902

377 Reviews of TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN

"Great experience!"

- MMD

John Wayne was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with when making our recent car purchase. He was very efficient too! Highly recommend requesting him!

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

Pleased to hear John was a big help in getting you a set of wheels. Thanks for the review!

September 15, 2018

"Back again for great service and deals. "

- Delilah6071

This is the second time in two months that ive been there. John and Zach were great. Can't beat the deals and service. Ive bought two vehicles there. Both were great deals. Zach made sure we got the best deal. John remembered me from the first time. There's no pressure from th the team. They give you time to look and are there to answer questions. Im looking forward to going back for my next vehicle.

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

Thanks for coming back! Glad the guys there were welcoming and of great service to you. Looking forward to your next visit!

"Amazing "

- Combstricia

The salesmanship was wonderful!! Thank you Zach for making it an easy process! We will continue to do business with this company in the future.

Scott Holthouse

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

So glad Zach provided a great experience for you! Thanks for coming in, and thanks for the kind words!

September 14, 2018

"Service is the Name of the Game"

- Theresa88

John Wayne was very knowledgeable and helpful. His attitude of service was reflected in his behavior - offering us friendly words, drinks, and appreciation. He even cleaned the markings from the window shield. I appreciate the step-by-step instructions detailing what I needed to do after the purchase. I am very pleased with the purchase process and intend to call him for future needs.

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

So glad John was able to offer great customer service! Enjoy the new vehicle and thanks for the review!

September 14, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Jessecalowe59

John Wayne was amazing at helping me pick out my new vehicle! It was my first time purchasing a vehicle on my own and he gave me tons of helpful advice. He was so nice and considerate, never trying to show me cars out of price range! He also didn’t mind when my wild 18 month old was being wild and talking as loud as he could while he was doing paperwork, which is a big deal for me. I found out he was a friend of my late grandpas which was just the icing on top of an already great experience! I will definitely be recommending TruWorth to friends and family!! -Jesseca Lowe

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

Small world! So glad that your first car buying experience was informative and overall a positive experience! Hope you and your son enjoy the new vehicle!

September 13, 2018

"Easy car buying experience"

- Isaacipina

John was very informative and helpful ,all around a great guy .He made it very easy to help with my girlfriend and Is first car buying experience. Of all the dealerships we went to this was the only one we felt stress free in and like we would walk out with a new car. Highly recommend.

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

We're pleased that your buying experience was welcoming and stress-free! Thanks for coming by!

September 13, 2018

"Amazing company and amazing employees "

- Bryseneriz

John was extremely helpful in making my first car buying experience as easy as possible. I had no stress during this process and feel that I can trust and have faith in the car I’m buying. John and his coworkers make this experience as easy as possible and I love my car.

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

So glad to hear John was a big help in getting you a new ride! Enjoy the vehicle!

September 12, 2018

"experienced salesman straight forward , honest and polite"

- christina

Brandon Crull is a very patient salesman and if he cant answer your question he will find the answer he's very polite , honest and not pushy as you make a decision , he will try to find the right vehicle for you at your price range.

Brandon Crull

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

Pleased to know Brandon was straight forward and honest in finding the right vehicle for you. Thanks for the review!

September 12, 2018

"Wonderful service! "

- Sbragg

Wonderful people with wonderful service! Would recommend Zach to lend you a helping hand in finding the right vehicle for you, your family and friends!

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

We're happy Zach provided a great experience for you. Thanks for the kind words!

September 11, 2018

"Goosebumps! Best car buying experience ever!"

- Amy

I couldn't be more happy with my experience at Truworth! John Wayne was so nice, straight forward, and understood what I was needing. I didn't feel like I was at a typical car dealership. I felt like a truly valued patron & they all did everything to make me feel comfortable, like a guest in their home. John helped me through the entire process starting with my first email! He explained everything every single step of the way. He didn't make me feel like he was trying to sell me a car but really help me. I literally had goosebumps when they told me I could get the car I wanted, with the terms that I felt comfortable with, and that I could have it today!!! I can't say enough about how wonderful my entire experience was. OUTSTANDING!!! It's a great feeling knowing that they are there to help people obtain what they need. Much love for the people at Truworth Auto and John Wayne!

Scott Holthouse
Braden Bookout

TruWorth Auto - Kokomo, IN responded

So glad the guys were helpful and welcoming! We super appreciate you coming in. Congrats on the new vehicle! Enjoy!