Twin City Subaru

142 Berlin Mall Road, Berlin, Vermont 05602 Directions

450 Reviews of Twin City Subaru

December 19, 2018

"Terrible service and mgmt is useless"

- Legacyissue

Service department is terrible. For 11 months was having issues with my car and they kept stating they couldn't find out why... Turns out there was something sent to all Subaru dealers in January 2018 about the issue I was having... I had to take it to another subaru dealer and they new of this issue and corrected it... I say get rid of the unqualified techs and service people and hire ones that know what they are doing. I will not recommend this dealer to anyone not even for an oil change. As far as mgmt they did nothing!!! Said they would call never did.

Dan Barone
Domenic Cerminara
Alex Nicholson
Dan Royea
Bill Campbell
May 15, 2018

"Wonderful Sales Experience"

- jasone

I leased from Twin City because of the exceptional experience I had with Eric, specifically in taking the time to walk through a great deal of my personal circumstances in looking for a new vehicle. He talked to me about all aspects of my needs, from what happened to my last vehicle to what kind of flexibility I needed and the pros and cons of buying vs. leasing for my particulars. I felt like he really took the time to become familiar with all of that, and was very patient and enthusiastic the whole way through. Even when I found options at other dealers, that experience brought me back to Twin City.

May 02, 2018

"Continuing Degradation of Service"

- Dookermama1028

I have been a die hard Subaru fan for many years and purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership in the past. There has been a change in Managers and the customer service is non-existent. The service department manager Dominic is dismissive at best and very condescending. I also had a dealing with one of the business managers Bryan today and he was also very dismissive and rude and I felt like I was being talked down to during the conversation. I have now traded in my beloved Subaru and will not be dealing with this dealership ever again. So sad considering that Subaru is an exceptional product but you cannot get decent customer service in Central Vermont.

Domenic Cerminara
April 30, 2018

"Best Dealer Experience Ever!"

- JPinVT

Most dealers are a long way from the bad old days, but Twin City Subaru is the best I've ever encountered! Very customer focused, and have obviously put a lot of effort in to minimizing issues overall.

April 28, 2018

"Loving my new Crosstrek!"

- LauraFill

I highly recommend Twin City Subaru! They made the sometimes stressful task of buying a new car painfree! I knew when it came time for a new car that I wanted a Subaru. Desmond and Dylan helped make this dream become a reality. I am SO excited to have my new car. I feel safe and love the technology. I drove from CT to work with this dealership and would do it again in a heartbeat! Dylan, Desmond and Bryan offered customer service that was respectful, kind and efficient. I am so glad to be part of the Subaru family!

April 25, 2018

"Excellent "

- Jaysmith01

Eric lane made our process so easy, I will recommend him to anyone and will definitely be returning when our lease is up. Twin city Subaru is a great dealership

April 17, 2018

"Traded my 2011 Outback Subaru and bought a 2015"

- Lynn Anne Lajeunesse

Dylan Otis was very knowledgeable about my new car and explaining all the new safety features to me. He took time with me and made me feel comfortable with the whole buying process. I was able to get what I thought was a good trade in. I look forward to working with the service dept. since I purchased a extended warranty. Thank you so much Dylan!! Lynn Anne Lajeunesse

April 11, 2018

"I adore my brand new Forester"

- Laura Shaw

It's solid and smooth. I feel safe and comfy. Love the color. Good price. Great guys. No pressure. They just want ya happy! And I am.

April 10, 2018

"Friendly, attentive service"

- jilleb

We had a great experience at Twin City Subaru with Dylan Otis and his team. We wandered in interested in scoping out options, and Dylan helped us identify the right vehicle for our needs. Dylan was incredibly patient, kind, and attentive to our baby son. He and his colleagues stayed long past closing time in order for us to complete our transaction and stayed friendly and good-humored throughout. I've never owned a Subaru and so far I'm extremely pleased with our decision.

April 10, 2018

"Profetional, friendly, answerd all my questions."

- LnA 45

I had an excellent experience at Twin City Subaru. Dylan Otis answered all my question, was friendly, professional and made everything quick and easy. Would highly recommend them. Love my Forester!