Tysinger Automotive Family

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, Virginia 23666 Directions

1,395 Reviews of Tysinger Automotive Family

February 12, 2019

"Major issue with Smart car Agian"

- Smart

I am still having stall issues with this Smart. I bought a rental Tysinger used. The check engine light comes on and there is a service due 190 days ago that come on. I was told I had to pay 599.00 to get the service due 190 days ago light off, not happy with this price or the fact that I was promised that light would be fixed by AJ Phillips on one of my visits when the gas tank had to be replaced he told me some items had to be replaced and that it would be covered. Very disappointed on this Smart purchase.

David Au
Wendy Stradford
Bob Rombs
January 31, 2019

"Excellent Finance Customer Service"

- Maria Morton

We were given so many test drives it was unreal. Each time we were not satisfied, our associate Karone Johnson was able to find another vehicle that we could test drive. He was patient and very knowledgeable when asked about the pros and cons of the lease options. We probably wouldn't have settled on our purchase if he had not helped us explore our options. Once settling on a vehicle we realized it wasn't exactly in our price range, but he worked with his Manager Chris Hicks and us to give us the best solution for our situation. They made it affordable for right now when we were just browsing and not looking to actually purchase for another month. We didn't think we could afford it, but they made it so we could. We couldn't be happier. When we transitioned over to the paperwork aspect of the purchase we were pleasantly surprised with the personable attention to detail given by Pam Turner. She made us feel so at ease during a sometimes nervous situation. When we were unsure she gave the best advice for our situation. She went above and beyond to convey her experience and connect with us on a personal level that really stuck with us. She took the extra time out of her day to stay late and make sure every form was complete and explained to us in a manner where we both felt comfortable.

Karone Johnson
Chris Hicks
January 16, 2019

"First Audi-Best Dealership ever!"

- Fudas got an Audi

We got a 2019 Audi A3 this last week. I have had numerous brands of vehicles from dealers throughout the United States and never had the experience I did at Tysinger. It was an absolute pleasure. Leon, our salesman was amazing. He was on top of everything and had a great attitude the whole time. The sales manager greeted us and was apart of the process from A to Z, which I have never experienced. He found a way to get us the best deal possible and thought of our future in regards to where we will be financially. I am going on 20 years in the Navy and the sales manager leadership was on point. I want to work for a team like this when I retire in August. Thank you all for the impeccable service and allowing us into your family. Oh, the car is amazing as well. We will be back in the future.

Dhruv Barot
Other Employees : Leon
January 02, 2019

"Amazing First- Time Buyer Experience!"

- kens222020

This was my first ever car-buying experience and Lloyd made it easy. He helped me to find the exact car that was perfect for me and had all of the features that I was looking for! In addition, I didn't feel pressured to buy, and he explained all of the options in the various cars that I was looking at and helped me to narrow down the exact car that was perfect for me. Lloyd is amazing at what he does and truly cares about what you want as a potential buyer. When it came to financing Pam was amazing and helped to get me the car that I loved and could afford. She is an extremely hard worker that does what she can to make sure that you are able to drive off in the car of your dreams. Overall, my experience was amazing and I would definitely come back in the future and buy my next car from Lloyd!

Lloyd Francis
January 01, 2019

"Awesome Team"

- Graceluv4

Mrs. Pamela and Minu where so awesome as a team. Got in from GA and handle some business and it didn’t take long. Thanks again, Dianne

Minu Nianda
December 10, 2018

"Best Sales/Service Ever!"

- Yvonne

Best Sales/Service Ever! Recently purchased a vehicle from Sales Rep Bobby Walters. Exceeded my experience and was AWESOME every step of the way! Yvonne

Bobby Walters
November 30, 2018

"Super helpful"

- Volvo123

Hunter was great in my whole car buying process. Super relaxed and honest yet very knowledable and help ful. Very thankful he was the one to help with our process.

Hunter McDaniel
November 27, 2018

"Best service ever "

- Chris

Wendell and Pamela at Tysinger Hyundai are awesome people they are there to help out in anyway I won’t be going to another dealership only Tysinger.

Wendell Towe
November 17, 2018

"Get a 2nd Opinion on Required Maintenance"

- NeverTrust

I wrote a review from recent service visit and it seems to have been 'hidden.' I suspect Tysinger doesnt want the truth to be told. Service Manager was rude and technician indicated service that was not needed. Luckily for me, I did not get it serviced by Tysinger. I didnt buy my vehicle from them either because they attempted to lowball me on the price. I was not in desperation for a vehicle and was able to walk away. I got my 2013 MB GLK VA Beach in 2012 and still looks brand new. Tysinger's business practices are not always on the up and up. I went to an honest dealer and got my vehicle serviced. Much lower priced, full review of needed service and the maintenance Tysinger said I needed was NOT REQUIRED! Save your money and go elsewhere! Matthew tried to 'fix' the bad experience, but it's too late once you know they have been dishonest about servicing your vehicle. First time...shame on them....2nd time...shame on you.

Sarah Todd
Nov 17, 2018 -

Tysinger Automotive Family responded

The client called our Service department seeking to have her brakes checked. Upon inspection it was found the vehicle’s front brakes were getting low. This same cautionary note was provided to the client during an earlier visit in August along with an oil seepage. Our Vice President called the client and offered to personally inspect the vehicle with the client at her convenience. The client set an appointment to meet with our VP for Monday, November 19. We don’t tolerate any business practice that would involve attempting to sell a client anything that is not needed. We operate our business with transparency. With any repair recommendation, upon client request, we are willing to inspect the vehicle in the presence of the client and senior management. We treat our clients money and vehicle investment as though it were our own.

October 29, 2018

"Horrible experience, Poor customer service"

- Smart

I have had nothing but problems with my 2016 Smart and it seems like I am getting blamed by the service dept. for problems with the car. I have taken the car to be serviced 3 times for Gas gauge and gas smell problems. The Gas tank has been replaced and I am still having problems. I drove 3 weeks with the gas gauge reading a full tank, I went over 250 miles. When I bought the car in 2016 there was something in the USB port, I tried to get it fixed and I was scolded with the fact that I should have said something before I bought the vehicle, which I did. It seems Tysinger does not stand behind their product.

AJ Phillips
Wendy Stradford
Bob Rombs
Nov 20, 2018 -

Tysinger Automotive Family responded

We are sorry for your issue and are confident your smart car has been repaired properly. Unfortunately, the spillage on the console, dash, and USB port was not there upon the initial delivery of the vehicle to the client and is the client's responsibility. We have documented photos in the vehicle history file. We are happy to provide a client goodwill discount should you wish to repair these items.

1 - 10 of 1,395 results