Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

4.4

1704 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, Delaware 19806

Mike McDaniel, Honda Assistant Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Honda Assistant Sales Manager
Jeff Bennett, Honda Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Jeff Bennett

Honda Sales Manager
Tiffany Hall, Honda Client Advisor, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Tiffany Hall

Honda Client Advisor
Micah Molin, Volvo Cars Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Micah Molin

Volvo Cars Sales Manager

November 09, 2018

"Loving My New Honda CRV"

- Linda01

After being the owner of a 2001 Honda Accord Ex, I was a “little” rusty on the process of buying a new car!! The folks at Union Park made my experience very easy and non-stressful. The staff was courteous, friendly, thoroughly explained all the details of my lease and went over all of the bells and whistles of my new vehicle. Thank you Union Park.....I simply love me new 2018 Honda CRV!!!??

Jeff Bennett
Akeem Jones
Ron Rescigno

November 05, 2018

"Wonderful service "

- heart211

My husband and I had been to several dealerships that day. Mike McDaniel approached us right after we entered the front doors. I asked to see the Honda CR-V and he said he’d pull one around. I knew it was a sign when he pulled up in the exact color and interior I wanted! It drive great! He explained all the bells and whistles. And I was sold! They gave us a great deal on my trade in. Although buying a car is time consuming he made it as quick and seamless as possible! - Sophia and Blake Jackson (Woodbury, NJ)

Anthony Bowman

November 01, 2018

"Great place!"

- Lilly786

Our experience was great overall. Mike was our salesperson and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. Once we found the vehicle we wanted and went back to finalize the purchase, Mike spent time showing us the new features of the vehicle and making sure we understood everything. Other staff in the building were very friendly as well.

Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar, Wilmington, DE, 19806