Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

4.3

1704 Pennsylvania Ave, Wilmington, Delaware 19806

Mike McDaniel, Honda Assistant Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Honda Assistant Sales Manager
Jeff Bennett, Honda Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Jeff Bennett

Honda Sales Manager
Micah Molin, Volvo Cars Sales Manager, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Micah Molin

Volvo Cars Sales Manager
Mark Visconti, Volvo Cars Client Advisor, Union Park Honda BMW Buick GMC Volvo Cars Jaguar

Mark Visconti

Volvo Cars Client Advisor

August 27, 2018

"My Union Park Experience"

- Larry Head

This past Saturday morning, August 25th, 2018, I visited Union Park Honda to consider the lease of a new vehicle. Mike Mc Daniels assisted me in finding a beautiful new Honda CRV. The process from start to finish went smoothly and quickly. In fact, the delivery process was the fastest and most efficient that I have ever experienced in my many years of purchasing vehicles for myself and my four children.. Anthony Bowman in the Finance Office was also a pleasure to deal with, doing his part of the process in the same exceptional manner that was started by Mike. Before leaving with my new CRV, Mike rejoined the process to thoroughly explain and demonstrate the use of every button and dial in the driver's compartment and coordinated my IPhone with the blue tooth system. Overall, I am a delighted customer and will not hesitate to recommend the Union Park team to any and all friends and family when they are in the market for their next vehicle purchase.

Anthony Bowman

August 20, 2018

"Excellent Experience!"

- Heather

I recently purchased a CR-V at Union Park Honda, and my parents and I worked closely with Mike McDaniel. My parents stated numerous times that this was the best car buying experience they've ever had. Mike was courteous and informative, and never pushed us towards making a decision we were uncomfortable with. We felt at ease and were treated as valued customers. All car dealerships should be like Union Park Honda!

Tiffany Hall

August 16, 2018

"Bought new CRV "

- Kathy

Mike McDaniels was gear. Whenever we showed up, it appeared he was waiting for us. His knowledge of the business was impressive and answered all our questions. Jeff assisted us was again, very knowledgeable .

Jeff Bennett