VIP Honda

New Car Specialist

November 18, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Tracy

I would recommend this dealership for service. Gwen and Phil in service are great. I would never recommend anyone to buy a car from VIP Honda. The customer service in the finance department is horrible.

Gwen Melisi

November 17, 2017

"Franklin is the best. "

- Hondagirl

I bought my first car from VIP in 2009. I was lucky to meet Franklin. I just bought a CRV the same night my daughter bought one. Thansk

Franklin Noesi

November 15, 2017

"Appreciated"

- Lovey's whip

I feel appreciated as a customer of V.I.P. I have brought both of my Accords here. I am never disappointed with the level of service, the staff and the environment. A testament to their good work can be seen in the full waiting room.

John Stuart