VIP Honda

David Otero

January 04, 2019

"Worst experience"

- Coreytelfer

I had a terrible experience when trying to buy a car from this dealership. They contact me on Tuesday the 01/02/19 about my interest in car , and also send me details on their vehicles . They send me one price for the vehicle and call me on Wednesday 1/03/19 to confirm I’m coming in. Tell them I can’t I will be in first thing in the morning. As this is going on they are updating my profile with what time I’m coming and what car I’m interested in. When I come in today 1/04/19 they have the keys ready for me and everything ready to drive. After the test drive they tell me the price , and then I show them the email I received of the price of the vehicle . He then says that the price I have was a holiday price and that it was just updated on new years. Keep in mind the man helping me was not personable at all and maybe said a couple words to me during the test drive. I believe he did not have concern for working with me and compromising a deal to help me get a car. He did not even try to get me to stay when I said I will take my business else where. Mind you they sent me a different price on January the 2nd. They then say there’s nothing they can do about the price and they wanted me to pay $3000 more then they originally sent me (not including taxes and fees). Then offered me a 25$ visa gift card for basically having no customer satisfaction and I have yet to receive anything in my email. To sum it up they gave me a price of 14,888 then said no you have to pay 17,888(not including taxes and fees). Honestly this place made me not even want a honda.

Kristal S

December 12, 2018

"I would never use/recommend them "

- bravo

I drove 2.5 hrs. to see a used car they had for sale. After a test drive, I made an appointment with a local mechanic to look at the car the following week. The salesman never brought the car for the appointment because he was busy with a customer. I made an appointment the next day and confirmed it with the salesman an hour before the appointment. Fifteen minutes later, the salesman called and told me the President of the dealership was now keeping the car for the dealership and they are not selling it. My guess is there is something mechanically wrong with the car they didn't want found out by a mechanic. I would never bu y a car from these guys.

Nelson Kuwuki

November 27, 2018

"Very friendly good service"

- Meshia

Help you find the car that's best for you clean and organize car lots I would recommend my family and friends to come down and purchase a car Thank you

Franklin Noesi