Vaden Toyota of Sylacauga

Charles Gray

January 30, 2018

"New automobile "

- Leeretired

When a customer spends that much for a car—it is a big step-expecially if you are older as we are. Automobiles have turned into computers and a Q and A class with others buyers would be helpful—- so much information to absorb in a small amt of time-financial and car -the staff was friendly—and helpful so I know this will get done.

Cory Hooper

January 26, 2018

"No pressure sale"

- Santachuck

We had a pleasurable car buying experience. Donnie was friendly and knowledgeable about the Toyota models. He listened to what we were looking for and what we were looking to spend. He didn’t try to push us out of our price range or show us a car that he knew we wouldn’t want as has happened to us in previous car buying experiences. We told him that we wanted to pray about it overnight and he agreed that was a good idea and didn’t push us into the “This deal is only good today” trick. My wife and I prayed about the car and came back the next day and bought it. I expected a bunch of phone calls that day asking me if we were coming to get the car but to my surprise I didn’t get them. I liked that. I wasn’t pushed into buying the car. The whole staff at Vaden Toyota was helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Donnie Lester
Wendell Brantley

December 28, 2017

"Great "

- McKinney, Avery 2000

Alice Ricks is the best salesperson I have ever seen. She is knowledgeable in her business. I am very happy with my purchase and I will tell all of my friends and family to shop Toyota Sylacauga.

Alice Ricks