Valley Nissan of Staunton

Lesley Wicks

October 22, 2018

"Bought a used BMW!"

- VickieBeemer

Walker was helpful and extremely customer service friendly. Handled our paperwork expertly and had us with keys in hand and on the road in a flash. My third car from this dealership. Very fair and professional!

Walker Tapley

October 18, 2018

"The best place ever "

- Robin

Chris and Harold were the best I would come back in a minute but I really love my juke I have already told friends about it and I think there are two of them coming down in the next week or so you all were so great I love you to death

Chris Pannell
Harold Wells

October 13, 2018

"Very relaxed atmosphere. "

- Debbie 1120

I've had my Nissan Versa almost a month now and I love it. Walker wasn't kidding when he said it got almost 40 mpg. I'm getting 39mpg so I'm really excited about that. Walker and the entire staff at Valley Nissan were very helpful and I would recommend them to anyone. 10 stars in my opinion!!

Walker Tapley