Valley Nissan of Staunton

Adam Newcomb, Internet Sales Specialist, Valley Nissan of Staunton

Adam Newcomb

Internet Sales Specialist

January 17, 2019

"Walker Tapley is one of a kind!!"

- Pearl

When I visited Staunton, VA two days after Christmas with intentions on buying a new vehicle, I wasn't quite certain if I wanted to purchase a new Honda or a Nissan. Walker Tapley finalized that decision for me. Walker met my husband and I in the parking lot. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable of the vehicles on the lot. He didn't rush me into making a decision, and he allowed me the opportunity to test drive multiple vehicles that day. From the time we arrived to the time we drove out of the parking lot in our New 2019 Nissan Altima, my husband and I were treated as if we were family. Mr. Tapley has a way with his customers, and I believe that he is a great asset to Valley Nissan. I will definitely refer my friends and family! Thanks for everything.

January 10, 2019

"Simply Amazing..Fast and Friendly.."

- ClaraJames2019

Walker was such an amazing person to work.. He answered all my questions.. Worked with me.. Help me get my 2019 .. I would recommend Walker and this Dealership to any one.. The drive was hour and 30 minutes but such an amazing view.. Live you Valley Nissan keep up the good work...

January 08, 2019

"Tabbatha "

- Rachelharre

Tabbatha Hummel is Amazing!! I’ve recently purchased 2nd new car from her. I can not say enough about how wonderful she, and the entire team is. She makes everything quick, easy, informative and I know she is getting me the very best!! THANK YOU yet again for my dream, car buying experience!!!

Tabatha Hummel