Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Roger Harris, Subaru Service Manager, Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Roger Harris

Subaru Service Manager

December 06, 2017

"Excellent - Sales, Service & Other"

- NewCar

Purchased a new Outback with trade-in of two vehicles. Sales Rep (Cameron D) was excellent, knowable and very comfortable to work with. I got a contract deal I was very pleased with. When I had questions after the sale I got the answer, and a follow-up response in a short time. Have had service dealings with Subaru for close to 5 years now and am very satisfied. My next auto purchase will surely start with Subaru of Longmont.

Cameron Dunlap

December 03, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Magarcia

I purchased my first car with Subaru of Longmont and I couldn't have made a better choice. I am beyond satisfied with the customer service I received from Tori. She made me feel like I was Family and really was determined to help me choose the perfect car for me & my daughter. I even named my car after her! She's amazing and I'm so glad I met her. Thank you so much Subaru of Longmont for the amazing experience.

December 02, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jwhee75169

Working with Tori was a great experience. I’m glad I went with Valley SUBARU for my purchase. I will for sure look to Tori and Valley for my next car.

Used 2008 Volkswagen GTI, $9347