Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Subaru Service Manager

October 19, 2017

"Well worth it"

- Local

I was really reluctant to purchase a Subaru, having had one 15 years ago. I canvassed 4 local car dealerships and was pretty convinced I was going to purchase another car. Then I went to Valley Subaru in Longmont and started working with Jorge Salcido, in sales. Nearly immediately I found myself thinking, "I"m gonna go with a Subaru after all!" Jorge was a perfect combination of listening and providing info and guidance. He didn't push me. He let me test drive several cars, more than once. He was immediately available when I stopped by on whim. He ended up finding me a total bargain that saved me 50 dollars a month compared to comparable dealers and car models. He and his team absolutely won me over.

Jorge Salcido

October 18, 2017

"Great Customer Service and Knowledge of Product"

- cathyc

I stopped by to ask questions about my existing Impreza lease. Ryan Hall showed me a Legacy that was an outstanding deal! Painless new lease :)

October 16, 2017

"Suprisingly pleasant purchase experience"

- LFC

Buying a new car is not something I am good at, or particularly enjoy doing. In fact I was a tag along with my girlfriend when she started her car search. Chuck Dunlap was the person who reached out to us at Valley Subaru and we both liked his calm and informative manner. In fact he is the reason we both returned to that dealership. I am very happy with my 2018 Legacy and I was very pleased that the process was relatively quick and that Chuck helped me get the car I wanted. The offer to provide instruction on the features of my car is a wonderful opportunity.

Chuck Dunlap