Varsity Ford

Whirlington Anderson

November 19, 2017

"Well satisfied, again!"

- ChrisP

I've been buying vehicles from Varisty Ford for over 12 hers now. I have never been unhappy with any experience there. The renovations at the dealership look great and it's more inviting now than ever. The entire team, from my experience, is greatly helpful to all. Yesterday, I picked up my second vehicle purchased from Rich Kania. He and his assitant Brian Crumb were greatly helpful and took care of all my needs as usual. Generally, I either walk the lot, or call telling them what I want and within minutes a deal is done. Rich had everything ready for me at delivery and I was in and out in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Thanks, Team Varsity, for a job well done. I'll be buying all my future vehicles from Rich and the Varsity Team.

Rich Kania
3.0
Other Employees : Brian Crumb

November 18, 2017

"Young salesMan named Matt"

- Mr happy

Walked in to look at some options a few weeks ago. There I ran into a friendly, knowledgeable,and trustworthy young man named Matt Vodry. A few hours later he had me in a car and payment I was completely comfortable with. He followed up and thanked me later that week! A true leader and kind man. Thank you

Matt Vodry

November 18, 2017

"Used F-150"

- Nomad

Go see Jim for a great experience. My first truck buying experience was fantastic. Will definitely be a return customer for any fo my future car buying nreds.

James Patarello