Varsity Ford

Donna Buchan

October 20, 2018

"Very good service "

- Nffields

Everyone was very nice, great service and excellent service at the dealership. It was a good quality and service. I would definitely recommend this dealership very top of the line service.

Tony Madison

October 18, 2018

"Great Experience and Friendly Faces"

- jewald

I recently just leased my first car through Varsity Ford. I worked with Donna B. Donna was a great person to have for a first time car buyer. She was friendly, knowledgeable and made the experience fun! I really appreciated her friendly and warm attitude. I was able to find a great car that fit my needs as well as a price that fit my budget. It was a seamless and easy process! A great place for everyone!

Donna Buchan

October 12, 2018

"Above and beyond "

- GROG66

We walked in not thinking they could get us approved for a truck. Russ was more then helpful and not only found us the truck we wanted but got us approved. We could not be happier with our truck. Thanks again Russ.

Russ Mackinder