Varsity Ford

John Camilleri

July 16, 2018

"Fiesta ST"

- Rublejm92

Was in and out quick. Tony and I quickly agreed on price and he really let me take my time inspecting the vehicle. All questions where answered and once we agreed on a price I was out the door with a car I love. Painless.

Tony Madison

July 14, 2018

"Exceptional Dealership and Salesmen"

- Djoadams

I came in to trade my lease in early and Jim in sales made the process super easy and smooth. I got the car I wanted for a great price.

James Patarello

July 12, 2018

"The best ever Ford Dealership"

- Sue Hall

Been looking for a new vehicle for awhile. The employees have a lot to do with a dealership being great! I really found one - Varsity Ford in Ann Arbor! I need to give our saleman, John Camilleri 5+ stars. John returned every call I made to him in a timely fashion and stayed in touch with all updates and answers to my questions. When we finally got over to the dealership to see what was available, he had listened to what I had wanted and had the exact vehicle parked up front and he greeted us as we arrived in the parking lot. Everyone from the young lady that answers the phone to the cashier and other staff members greeted you with a smile. John made us feel like we were VIP's and very special. We had been to another dealership and was totally disappointed with with the salesman we saw...he only left his desk to go find the keys for a car for us to test drive, which really wasn't what I wanted. We will be back to Varsity and will recommend this dealership to our friend and family!

John Camilleri