Veterans Ford

Joshua Seith

October 15, 2017

"GUILLERMO MARIN"

- guillermo

I am very grateful with the attention and the service that has given me ROBERTO GUTIERREZ when buying or changing my car in veteran ford ,, I consider they are an excellent group of work very professional and always with good disposition to help you to find whatever you want ,, thanks Roberto ,, thank you very much veteran ford staff.

Roberto Gutierrez

October 10, 2017

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! "

- KSelke

I was referred to Robert through a friend that had just bought a truck with him. The day I came to the dealership, Robert greeted me with a smile and I told him what I was looking for. There was no pressure and very honest (we all know that's not your typical car salesman). I then wanted to take a day & decide and again no pressure from Robert. I then learned he was only there to take care of a returning customer on his day off! When I came in the next day, the price was as promised and it only took 1 hour! Best car buying experience ever! Thank you Robert!

Robert Coker

October 07, 2017

"2016 Ford Focus ST purchase"

- Ed427

Best automobile purchase experience of my life. Everyone worked so hard to meet my requirements and came through with flying colors. I'd recommend Veterans Ford to anyone without hesitation!

Tom Myers
Other Employees : Sammi in sales and Josh in finance.

Used 2016 Ford Transit-250, $23787