Veterans Ford

Dave Richeson

October 20, 2018

"Professional "

- Nari123

I would recommend Aaron, he was professional, courteous and gave detailed answers to my questions and was there to help. I will refer all my family and friends to this dealership.

Aaron Scheible

September 24, 2018

"One of the Best Car Dealerships Around!"

- Gratefulcustomer

The staff at Veterans Ford carries themselves with honesty and integrity. They were honest and upfront from the get go! I shopped quite a bit, but ended up back where I started. No pressure, no smoke and mirrors-very straightforward. They absolutely went above and beyond what a car dealer normally would, Iā€™m so grateful that I ended up purchasing a vehicle here. The entire process was quick and painless. I would definitely recommend anyone to go here if they are considering purchasing a vehicle. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you all!

Sean Bergen
David Griffith

September 05, 2018

"Veterans Ford is absolutely amazing"

- Dannys

From an oil change to a brand new car. Veterans Ford is absolutely amazing. I felt right at home and super comfortable. No pressure from the team at all. Roberto Gutierrez was absolutely amazing. He helped me with getting my new car and was extremely friendly from start to finish. This is my 3rd Ford and I will be returning to Veterans for my next future car. Make sure to ask for Roberto when you arrive.

Roberto Gutierrez