Volkswagen Reading

Volkswagen Service Consultant

February 13, 2018

"2018 Atlas SEL "

- Dan77

Great experience. No hassle. Zach was great he did not push us into anything. He let us take are time and decide what trim level we really wanted.

Jeff Hart

January 31, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Warren2143

I had a terrific experience working with Mike on a used GTI. He was knowledge, friendly, and communicative. I would highly recommend Mike and VW Reading!

Michael Balazs

January 24, 2018

"Long term VW owner, new to Reading VW"

- JAM_VW

From my first inquiry to VW of Reading, Zac Remlinger went above and beyond to meet and exceed my needs. I was very impressed by his willingness to help, even before we ever even spoke on the phone. He was easy and a pleasure to work with through the whole process, as well as everyone else we met throughout our purchase experience. I purchased my first two VW’s at another dealership, but my husband and I both agreed that we will absolutely return to VW of Reading and to Zac for our next vehicle purchase!

New 2018 Volkswagen Golf, $32435