Volkswagen Santa Monica

Service Consultant
Sean Mollabagher, Sales Consultant, Volkswagen Santa Monica

Sean Mollabagher

April 03, 2018

"It was a bit of a wait but worth it."

- poet

All I have to say really is that Ryan Maldonado got the ball rolling. It was a difficult situation with the parts difficult to find. But the whole team pulled together and got my 2018 Tiguan back on the road. Couldn't be happier. They were all so helpful. I hope I never have to go back again. But if I do I'm confident they'll take of my beautiful vehicle. Happy VW owner!

Willie Rocket
Other Employees : Ryan Maldonado

March 25, 2018

"We Love our VW Golf Sportwagen!"

- Tom P

After being in a car accident which unfortunately resulted in our last car being a total loss, we stopped by Volkswagen Santa Monica to check out the pre-owned Tiguans and possibly Jettas. By chance they had a Certified Pre-Owned Golf Sportwagen, which wound up being the perfect car for our family! Our entire experience at the dealership was great from start to finish...we didn't feel pressured and everyone was very friendly. We were helped by Larry Reemtsen and Sean Mollabagher who were both friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership, as well as both Larry and Sean, to friends or family considering a Volkswagen.

Sean Mollabagher
Other Employees : Larry Reemtsen

March 12, 2018

"Great deal on Tiguan"

- NancyW

I originally spoke to Sales Manager, Vante Williams, of Santa Monica Volkswagon. My credit wasn't the greatest but he helped me get the financing I needed for a preowned car. At first I wasn't too keen on a preowned car but I was able to get a good deal on it and realized because of my lower credit score, this was the way to go. Donia Chiarizia was the sales person who helped me. She very friendly and knowledgeable and not pushy at all. She let me look and ask questions and didn't try to influence me. I felt like she pointed me in the right direction and the car found me. I bought a certified preowned 2015 Tiguan and it was the right fit! This was my first time buying a Volkswagon and so far, I am very happy!!

Donia Chiarizia