Volkswagen Santa Monica

Bridget Stennis, Internet Sales Manager, Volkswagen Santa Monica

Bridget Stennis

Internet Sales Manager

January 17, 2018

"Your Service Consultant Rodrigo Aqueveque was very helpful."

- kico7

Rodrigo Aqueveque listened to me, checked the complaint and showed me how to adjust the seat. He also checked to see if my car inspection could be don at that time and I was out within an hour. i was very pleased with the attention, courtesy, and speed of the inspection.

Rodrigo Aqueveque

January 13, 2018

"ODELL HADLEY"

- CL

HE IS ONE OF THE FEW I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT THAT IS GREAT IN HIS JOB - HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND GET I DONE IMMEDIATELY - I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP HIM IN YOUR DEPARTMENT. CENON L

ODELL HADLEY

January 09, 2018

"Peyman Kahen"

- aly g

Peyman Kahen got my car serviced thoroughly and promptly on a busy Saturday morning! He greeted me the moment I pulled up, took the time to explain what services my Passat would be getting, gave advice about my next scheduled maintenance, and kept me updated as I waited. After the appointment, he explained what was performed on the car and its future needs and I received an email copy for my records. Great customer service!

Peyman Kahen