Volkswagen Santa Monica

Bridget Stennis, Internet Sales Manager, Volkswagen Santa Monica

Bridget Stennis

Internet Sales Manager

November 06, 2017

"Couldn't Be more efficient !"

- nickhanson1969

Great service from start to finish from Rodrigo Aqueveque ....painless and was in and out in no time Love the service I've had from Volkswagen Santa Monica from the moment i picked up my new car

Rodrigo Aqueveque

October 10, 2017

"Made a tough day better"

- pjr1

I had an emergency so I couldn't drop off my car at the appointment time. They held open a new time at 11:00 which I did make in a panic. Odell Hadley was so great at helping me calm down and feel cared for-- the service was great and he really took care of my car -it looked great and I got it back at the regular time. He made a bad day so much better.

Odell Hadley

September 20, 2017

"VW Santa Monica: My favorite place for service!"

- JaneAnneJ

I don't know how many years I have been patronizing VW Santa Monica, but my first car was a 1962 VW Convertible. I have had a least one VW ever since. Right now I have 4. I bought one from SMVW in 2012 and another from them this year, 2017. Their service is unparalleled! So is their hospitality. I probably should have been a VW salesperson, but teaching was a great profession. I hear terrible stories of people who get their cars serviced, only to still have problems. That never happens to me at SMVW. They care about my cars and me. They NEVER try to sell me service I don't need. I trust them, and I recommend them. They also give great deals on their new cars. Go to SMVW for great sales & service!

Peyman Kahen