Volkswagen Santa Monica

Compliance

July 19, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

- puttony123

Raufel Muhammad was the salesman, who made my day. he is a kind person, patiently explained my options, so it was pretty easy to make my decision and purchase the VW JETTA.

RAUFEL MUHAMMAD

July 17, 2018

"Excellent Service as always! Matt in Service is the man!"

- edward.r.

I avoid getting my cars repaired at dealerships (especially German ones), mainly because I've been ripped off more times than I'd like to admit. However, I've been going to VW Santa Monica the past few years for scheduled maintenance even though the whole affair usually takes me, at least, a half day. The last few times have been due to a variety of odd problems. I never, and I mean, NEVER writer reviews online, but I wanted to share how awesome these guys are, especially Matt in Service! He's has helped me resolve issues with my car with a smile every time! Dare I say, I'm slowly starting to trust dealership service depts? That's gotta be an oxymoron, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction... I highly recommend them (thumbs up emoji) - Edward

Matt Bell

July 05, 2018

"Best as always"

- anndria

VW SANTA MONICA AND STAFF ARE ALWAYS THE BEST. WILLIE IS ALWAYS THE BEST, VERY HELPLFULL AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT MY CAR. MY CAR RUNS GREAT. THANK YOU VWSM.

Rick Cuesta