Volkswagen of Crystal Lake

New Car Manager

November 01, 2018

"Service"

- BLahhh

Very fast service and very knowledgeable parts guy who helped me find accessories for my car that fit what I want to do to it

Laura Waclaw
Kyle Jensen

October 02, 2018

"service is what matters"

- cranberries02

I like Volkswagens, I have over 277,000 miles on my old one, and recently purchased a used one that had a service issue that was a bit out of the norm. (It was not purchased at this dealership) I understand that things take time, and that it was a unique situation, but C.K. in the service department lied to me, was rude, and not helpful at all. I do have to add that the receptionist, porter & mechanic that I spoke to were all very pleasant and helpful. EDIT 10/9/18 - The Location Manager reached out to me to remedy this situation. I am happy with the outcome. Thank you.

C.K. Thakkar

September 01, 2018

"Top Noch Service"

- MarotzFam2012

This is our third car we have purchased from VW Crystal Lake/ Anderson Motor Group and as always they go above and beyond! No pressure and straight forward! Work with us to get the best deal for us!

Trevor Awe