Volvo Cars Cape Cod

92 Reviews of Volvo Cars Cape Cod

January 12, 2019

"Good transaction "

- MVBuyer

Bought a new 2019 SUV. I had a clear idea what I was looking for, and this dealer had the right car for me. They equipped it with the adding I needed, and I am very satisfied with the transaction.

Jan 14, 2019 -

Volvo Cars Cape Cod responded

We are so happy we were able to create the car you wanted and even more important that you were very satisfied with your purchase. We look for ward to servicing in the future and thank you for taking the time to send in a review!

January 04, 2019

"Great, attentive, simple used Volvo process"

- Bob231

Dealt with very attentive staff on a rainy day. No hassle, just an easy buying experience all around. Worth the trip to Cape Cod in any weather.

Jan 15, 2019 -

Volvo Cars Cape Cod responded

Thank you Bob, we are happy you found your buying experience with us hassle free. We hope that you continue to feel we are attentive to your needs.So glad you made the trip to see us in the rain.

"Great Experience"

- Sarah W.

Every interaction with the staff was top notch! I really enjoyed their process along with their knowledge of their inventory. I didn't even buy a Volvo but Derek was very knowledgeable and accommodated my every need! If you are looking to enjoy purchasing a car in a no-haggle, non pressure environment, then stop searching now and make an appointment at Volvo of Cape Cod!

Kathi Hausser

"Quick and Easy!"

- KBO1127

I had a great car buying experience. No hassle, easy, and very transparent. I would buy here again and recommend to anyone looking for a new Volvo!

Jan 10, 2019 -

Volvo Cars Cape Cod responded

We are so happy that you had a great buying experience with us. We always want our customers to feel comfortable about their purchase. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

December 31, 2018

"Best car buying experience "

- Volvocars

Exceptional car buying experience. Mike and Mark were most helpful from finding me the right car, to taking delivery. Everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner. I will highly recommend Volvo cars of Cape Cod. Daphne.

Jan 09, 2019 -

Volvo Cars Cape Cod responded

Thank you Daphne for your kind words. We are so happy that you were pleased with the service Volvo Cars Cape Cod provided. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

December 27, 2018

"Excellent"

- Vincent

This was the easiest in the smoothest car purchase I ever made. Jack was great to deal with, I talk to him the day before on the phone and got a lot of the questions out-of-the-way. The next day all I have to do is have a test drive and I was sold. I also got a good price for my trade-in.

Other Employees : Jack Moran
December 23, 2018

"Vovlo XC 90 Purchase"

- MC

A very good buying experience at this dealer and top grades to our salesperson Derek Nickerson. Derek was extremely familiar with the XC 90 and spent considerable time reviewing functionality and attributes of this vehicle with us. Derek even pointed out a minor issue with the vehicle that was corrected when we picked it up. We would buy again from this dealer.

December 21, 2018

"Awesome"

- SMB

I can not say enough about Mike Mullen at my experience at Cape Cod Volvo. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. I live in another state and they made the process easy. Mike is awesome. Price was great and service was excellent. Again I can not say enough good things. I highly recommend Mike and this dealership

Kathi Hausser
Other Employees : Jorel Radke
December 21, 2018

"Easy and honest ."

- V60Owner

Pleasant conversation , told him what I wanted , got some options and my preference came into focus . What I thought I wanted was exactly what our discussion led to. May I say pressure was non-existant .

3.0
December 20, 2018

"Derek was wonderful!"

- Stress Free!

Derek was amazing he made the car buying experience stress free! He took his time explaining every detail of the car with out making me feel as though I was asking too many question. His follow up was outstanding.