Walla Walla Valley Honda

72 Reviews of Walla Walla Valley Honda

August 17, 2018

"Service Dept"

- monte1001

I drove to Walla Walla from Grays Harbor Aug 4th with my 2011 CRV. It was really warm but when I tried to use AC it wouldn't work. Monday the 6th I arrived at their Service Dept and met Svc writer Rob Harmon who turned my vehicle over to a tech. Long story short the serious problem was repaired perfectly in a relatively short time. A BIG PLUS...My Honda extended warranty covered the $850 cost of repair. I worked for a Honda Dealer years ago and am VERY impressed with the work that was done by Rob Harmon and his crew at Walla Walla Valley Honda. Everyone I spoke to seems both friendly and professional to the point I will buy my next vehicle there!!!!!

Rod Harmon
Lyle Walrath
June 30, 2018

"Excellent all the way around!"

- John S

I just purchased a used vehicle here with Erick Melgoza, after seeing the good reviews already posted online about him, and after searching across the country for the best value vehicle I was interested in, and for the best price, with this dealership basically in my own backyard. Worth the effort to find the vehicle I bought, straight forward purchasing process; I road a bus about an hour of the total distance to the dealership,, then they drove the other 2 hours, picked me up and drove 2 hours back to the dealership, where we were able to finalize my deal. Erick was very helpful, taking additional care to fix a couple minor issues with the car, then putting an additional $15 gas in. Fernando in Finance was excellent, quick and to the point but helpful to understand the warranty options and pricing. I had pre-qualified financing before heading to the dealership with my own lender, and there was minimal time taken to prepare and sign the docs. Great experience overall, just as I had seen in the other reviews. Thanks guys for a smooth purchase process!

Erick Melgoza
May 29, 2018

"I felt very much at ease."

- Old Sparky

Our 2018 Civic was the 18th Honda car we have purchased. Mark was very open and honest plus being very helpful. I did not feel pressured. We have always bought manual transmissions except for our 2007 Odyssey which only comes with automatic. My cousin Marvin Hansen recommended Mark Waldrop. We live 250 miles from Walla Walla Valley Honda and we feel it was worth the trip to come this far. We wanted a white 6 speed manual LX sedan and Mark went at great lengths to find one here in the Northwest. The price was what we wanted to pay right from the start. Just like "old times" buying Hondas from Jack Clawson Honda in Fresno, CA for 30 years. We bought our first new 1972 Honda Car from Clawson. Mark Waldrop is my kind of car salesman.

May 08, 2018

"Best place in the Walla Walla valley! "

- Jesus E

Simply put these guys are the best! Fernando had helped us so much with the finance side. It goes beyond words! He even helped us fix something that was our fault in the first place. (We were convinced to purchase a vehicle at a different dealership that did not fit our needs and over priced warranty's?). As well as getting our Honda Odyssey? payments down even further then I thought possible! He has been very honest and best of all he has tried so hard to make our dreams come true! Doug was the best sales man I have had the luxury of working with. He did not push us to get a vehicle rather asked us what our needs were what our budget was and did everything he could and succeeded! By far the most relaxing experience purchasing vehicles I have ever had! Did I mention they are the best?! They? get 10 stars in my book! Oh and they happen to be the number one honda dealership in the area not just based on me but given to them by the Honda Corporation! Go see what they can do for you!

May 09, 2018 -

Walla Walla Valley Honda responded

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad we could get you into the car of your dreams.

May 03, 2018

"AMAZING"

- Osieauna

I have bought three cars now through Walla Walla Valley Honda including two brand new and my first car being used. The service was nothing better exceptional, they are always fast and so helpful with everything. Each time I worked with Mark, and even today he still messages me and checks in on me and the car! I am forever grateful that I walked in and stumbled across Mark a few years back, he has made this process so much easier even for a young person like me doing it on her own! Thank you Mark!

May 03, 2018 -

Walla Walla Valley Honda responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad Mark could help you out so thoroughly. Please remember us for service too!

May 03, 2018

"Beggars CAN be choosers here"

- Megan Espana

We got into a contract with another dealership here in town that we were really regretting. It was for a vehicle that just didn't suit our family's needs so we went to WWVH, told them what we needed and they made it happen. We don't even have amazing credit! It's just average ;) They took on our one month old loan from the other dealership, and got us into an Odyessy! My dream van!!! There needs to be an option for a 100 stars rating, because this place is 100 percent THE BEST! If you have a vehicle you are not happy with, go to Honda and see what they can work out for you. If you have crappy credit, just go and see what they can do. They are completely honest, will not try to rip you off or try to sell you something you can't afford. Their employees are so kind. They truly care about their customers, and want to help people get what they need for the price they need. One in a million as far as I am concerned. I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle ever again! Fernando and Doug were the two lovely men we worked with, and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Fernando is a genuis at finance, and Doug is very knowledgeable and fun to work with! You all need a raise! Also, WWVH needs the slogan "Where beggars CAN be choosers!" Much love to you all and thank you Soo much for everything you did to get us what we needed! God bless!

May 03, 2018 -

Walla Walla Valley Honda responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Megan! We are so glad we could get you into an Odyssey, your DREAM van! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. We hope to see you in for service with us too!

May 02, 2018

"Knowledgeable staff with no sales pressure"

- wujedo

Mark Waldrop assisted us with the purchase of our 2018 Honda CR-V. Throughout the test drive process, we were educated on all the features of this vehicle. Mark offered to be of assistance anytime we had questions about the features of the car in the future. We requested specific details in exterior and interior color and features we wished to add to this vehicle. Within a very short time period, the car was sent to this dealership. Bob Parrish assisted us with the purchasing of the vehicle and licensing. Within a few weeks, the license plates were sent to the dealership and we were called promptly. Before we drove off from the dealership lot, Mark programmed the car by syncing my cell phone to blue tooth and all the other programmable features of the car....taking up to 30 minutes to finish and review all the features of the car before driving off. Very happy with the service of the staff and of course the reliability of this new CR-V!

May 02, 2018 -

Walla Walla Valley Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad Mark could help you customize your vehicle! If you have any other questions or want to schedule service, please reach out to us!

April 30, 2018

"Easy car buying experience!"

- Neil Family

Great people, great dealership. Makes car buying a breeze!! We love our CRV!! We have saved so much money between gas mileage and cost of our car!

April 30, 2018

"My experience"

- NABOB

Everyone my brother and I worked with buying the vehicle went out of their way to make it a very pleasing experience and to get us the best financing available. I would recommend this dealership and all of the employees that we dealt with personally, named or not, anytime.

Lyle Walrath
Apr 30, 2018 -

Thank you very much!

April 19, 2018

"Truly the best ever"

- Megan Espana

These guys are hands down the BEST around. I can't say enough nice things about this place! We needed to save money on our monthly payment so we traded in a 2008 Odyssey, and they got us into a 2015 Civic for almost $100 less a month! The civic only has 40 k miles on it. Unlike most dealerships, they don't try to get you to buy something you can't afford. You tell them your price range, and they stick to it. They even got us a fantastic interest rate, which in our experience is difficult to find. Their finance guy Fernando and our sales man Doug worked a miracle and we couldn't be more great ful! If you need a miracle, look here first!

Jordan Armstrong
Apr 19, 2018 -

Walla Walla Valley Honda responded

Thank you so much Megan! We really appreciate the feedback and are so glad we could get you into a vehicle that works so well for you. Please visit remember our service department for all your maintenance needs as well!