Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Wallace Automotive Sales and Leasing

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1 review

June 21, 2021

"People need to understand that places like Wallace..."

- shannonscott

People need to understand that places like Wallace Automotive, and their respective staff like my salesman Hank and owner Kevin, are of course selling cars and trucks on the surface, but it runs deeper than that for some client's like myself, they're selling or giving you access to a greater level of The American Dream. My purchase of a Cadillac Escalade ESV allows me to build upon some 20 years of my own blood, sweat and tears and grab even more success inside of my own small business in Savannah, Georgia. And as a long time member of the hospitality business where my own philosophy comes from a basic level of "how may I help you," permit me to say that Hank, Kevin and staff offer that and then some. Extremely friendly, accommodating and offered me every level of customer service without a flinch or a blink. Special thanks to my salesman Hank who was just fun and stayed late to receive me after a long drive and sort everything out that I needed to do to complete my purchase successfully. I cannot recommend this business enough and will send others and hope to be back for another purchase one day!

Hank, Kevin