Wantagh Mitsubishi

Carol Barnao

May 15, 2018

"Mitubishi Lifer"

- lombrowski

Marty Darconte answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him and the dealership. I have used the service department in the past and it is the best that I have ever used.

May 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- WilloughbyH83

Marty Darconte was an excellent salesman and went above and beyond to do everything he could. I would highly recommend! Thank you very much for everything!

May 08, 2018

"Pleased Overall"

- SDM44BK

I was pleased overall with the service I received although it wasn’t perfect. I had been inquiring about a car via email with Alyse as of 4/30 and had notified her that I would be going to see the car on 5/5 during our email exchange on 5/1. Her responses gave me no reason to believe there would be any issues. Upon meeting with Alyse on 5/5, she notified me her colleague took a deposit on said car and I would have to wait for that to pan out before I could purchase the vehicle. She was apologetic about the situation and advised I wouldn’t have been able to take the car that day anyway as it has to be checked by their mechanics first. I was initially discouraged from going forward with anything but decided against it as a good vehicle shouldn’t be lost to bad communication. I expressed my frustration to Alyse about the fact I was never advised I would have to leave a fully refundable deposit to hold the car, nor was I advised the car wouldn’t be ready to leave the lot as I was coming from Brooklyn. I had asked my mother in law to give me the ride which was 1 1/2 each way out of her day aside from the fact I was paying for gas, she wasn’t too happy we had traveled to Long Island for nothing and she voiced her frustrations. Alyse spoke to her manager who decided to give the person who placed the deposit on the car a hour to decide if they would take the car at which point they would call me to come back for the car. They did follow through and called me roughly a hour later with the good news. The car would be mine after all. Bad news is figuring out how I would get back to Long Island during the course of the work week and the actual 1 1/2 hrs traveling each way. 5/7 I was unable to go into work so I texted Alyse to see if they would be able to get the car ready that day. She got back to me and said they would have the car ready for 1pm. She was kind enough to pick me up from the LIRR train stop. After signing some paperwork and forking over some money the car was mine. I would say Alyse responded well to the frustrations exhibited by my mother in law and I. She did not lose her cool at all and was apologetic about how this initially played out. She recovered well and the job got done. My only issue is the fact they could’ve replaced the windshield wipers or filled the gas tank or even some new brake pads for the initial issues caused by miscommunication. I have the car I wanted so I am happy and I would recommend this dealership as there is no such thing as a perfect business. The most important thing is the car drives like new and should do so for quite a few years.

Alyse Vargas