Wantagh Mitsubishi

Carol   Barnao, Sales Consultant , Wantagh Mitsubishi

Carol Barnao

Mark  Perlberg , Business Manager , Wantagh Mitsubishi

July 18, 2018

"What a great experience !! "

- Haddon520

I’ve bought a lot of cars over the years, and I’ve never had such a hassle free easier time purchasing a vehicle than this time . I was dealing with Alyse Vargas, and she was so friendly, knowledgeable, and professional about the vehicle I was interested in , we talked so much I almost forgot what I was there for . But she was wonderful and helped me out from the beginning to the end of my purchase, if I ever need another vehicle I’m coming back to Wantagh Mitsubishi .

July 15, 2018

"Very important!"

- LEMMA1994

Once again the people at Wantagh Mitsubishi always come thru with my dream car and a perfect deal , special thanks to *Marty Dar Conte . He's the best.

Marty DarConte
Vinny Picece
Jim Hassett

July 06, 2018

"Alyse is THE BEST!"

- Adrienne

I had a great experience leasing my new Outlander PHEV! Not only am I thrilled with my new car, but I am thrilled with Alyse Vargas and all the wonderful people at Wantagh Mitsubishi. I needed some guidance as to how to operate the vehicle as this is my first hybrid car. Alyse had the necessary patience and knowledge to make me feel comfortable in this new endeavor. She also checked in with me after the purchase to make sure I am happy. Everyone I dealt with made me feel comfortable and at ease. Thanks!

Rodney Gomez