I could write a lengthy review of my experience with this establishment with names and everything but quite honestly it's not worth my time so I'll just sum it up with some bullet points.
- seedy car lot feel the moment you walk on the property
- sold a decent truck for what was thought to be a decent price, if you take into consideration inconsistent and sometimes incomprehensible communications throughout the process for an out of town buyer
- said truck that passed Virginia inspection once brought home had front shocks leaking and a valve cover leak that will total well over $1500 when said and done, maybe VA has garbage inspections, but it certainly begs to question their touted inspection
- was hit with a bogus $70 dealer business tax fee, one that I was just too exhausted to even bring up by the time I got there
- they knew I flew in from out of town and was going to drive it 9 hours home and it still took bargaining for them to fill the tank up before leaving
- post sale and after 3 weeks of dragging their feet on the getting the registration and title taken care of I had to request they send all of it to me to do myself at my local tag office
- icing on the cake: the refund of the tax, title and registration didn't even include transfer and title fee, a mere $28 you say, but the nail in the coffin for what type of establishment this is