Webb Chevy

Oak Lawn, IL

395 Reviews
Webb Chevy has been a trusted dealership for over 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business that strives to make all our customers feel like they are a part of the Webb family. Beyond some of the best deals, we provide our customers with one-on-one customer service with staff that genuinely cares about your experience.
Contact Dealership

9440 S. Cicero Ave.

Oak Lawn, IL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 395 reviews

July 06, 2022

Dylan Perez muy bueno servicio ,una persona muy amable y atento y todo lo explico muy bien More

by Cesar13309
Chris Irving
Miguel Morales
Dylan Perez
July 05, 2022

Tire rotation and car wash is supposed to be included with an oil change. This is the 2nd oil change I’ve gotten at Chevy Webb and they did not provide full service. The first time I left a complaint the More

by lcasin34
Cesar Ayala
3.0
Remy Price
3.0

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We hold our team to high standards, I would love an opportunity to learn more about this situation from you, and work towards a resolution for you. A Manager will reach out to you directly so that we can work towards a solution.

July 05, 2022

Every time I come here I'm well taken care of and this time was no exception. Kevin was awesome! Thanks so much for your help. More

by shakimacollins11
Kevin

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our service director: Sean Drane Service Director 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

July 05, 2022

The woman on the phone was very polite and was very knowledgeable also. She was very pleasant on the phone More

by jaycee58
Josh Campbell
Alicia McCall
Breyana Martin
Cesar Ayala
Remy Price
Ruben Kelly
July 05, 2022

This dealership is always attentive and professional when I go in for service. Everyone greet you with a pleasant smile. I've had my maintenance done since the purchase of my vehicle in 2014. Don't take my More

by HI7RN
Alicia McCall
July 05, 2022

China has great customer service. The people at Chevy have very great service. They got me in and out with no problems at all. More

by Lil Trey
Miguel Morales
China Steen
July 04, 2022

Webb Chevy dealership customer service is excellent they take out time to make sure the customers are satisfied. I have referred several people & will recommend many to purchase a vehicle here because you w More

by Tiffany Jackson
James Ayres
Marcus Greene
This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews.
Other Employees : Ahmauryon 5 ??????????

Webb Chevy responded

Tiffany, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales manager: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

July 04, 2022

Great service great people feel very comfortable I do not need 15 words to tell you how impressed I am More

by kusto46

July 02, 2022

The service at Webb Chevrolet was excellent. James and Marcus were extremely patient as I made my decision to purchase a new 2020 Chevy Blazer. All of my questions and concerns were addressed. I More

by Pbeamon
James Ayres
Car Joe Jozefiak
Marcus Greene

Webb Chevy responded

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hold ourselves to a high standard, and it is always good hear that our team is living up to it. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales manager: Tim Gehr General Manager - Webb Chevy Oak Lawn 9440 S. Cicero Ave Oak Lawn, IL 60453 P:708-423-9440

July 02, 2022

Dealership is great very clean. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely come back for all my car needs. More

by JeremyRod