Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Lisa Crawford

August 14, 2018

"Helpful and friendly"

- Vmayu525

Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable . Made my purchase fast and seamless. Will be back And will highly recomend to family and friends. Thanks Danbury Audi!

Daniel Putzig

August 14, 2018

"Incredible experience"

- HartyAndy

I'm happy to report that having traveled from Hartford 50 miles away to examine a Lexus RX350 at this dealer, I was totally unprepared for, but blown away by the incredibly professional experience. Steve Mortati was absolutely fair and objective in his sale pitch. He exuded a great measure of knowledge of the vehicle I was interested in, which ultimately made it easier for me to decide on my purchase. Amazingly, the entire process was completed in a few hours, thanks too to the financial dexterity of Dexter. I'd unhesitatingly recommend this dealership to those I care about. Awesome!

Stephen Mortati

August 09, 2018

"Love my VW"

- Lauri

I love my certified pre-owned VW so much, I encouraged my daughter to purchase one as her first car. I purchased mine from our former state of residence so wasn't sure where to go. I have to say that after I visited several dealerships and did some research, I've never had such an easy car buying experience...everyone from the salesman to the finance personnel to the other salesman...EVERYONE was respectful, kind, and knowledgeable. I now know where I will purchase all of my future cars! I just scheduled my middle daughter's driving test...so we will definitely be back soon!!!

Rich Medla