Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Bryan LeBlanc, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Bryan LeBlanc

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

November 28, 2017

"Our best pre-owned buying experience ever!"

- mksgarb

My husband and I have purchased many pre-owned cars over the years, from many different dealerships in Connecticut. What made Weeks stand out from the rest was the outstanding customer service experience at every turn. Our salesperson Wayne was professional, knowledgeable, and really listened to our concerns. He went out of his way to ensure we had all the information we needed to make our buying decision. Dexter assisted us with financing and extended warranty information, and was very patient with our numerous questions. We left with a beautiful car, but more importantly--we left with a sense of being treated fairly. We will certainly recommend Weeks!

Joseph Catanese
Dexter John
Wayne Meda

November 02, 2017

"2017 Audi A3 Quattro from Bryan & Anthony"

- Eric

I just purchased a slightly used A3 from Weeks two days ago - the car, so far, is fantastic and an absolute pleasure to drive. It was exactly what I wanted and expected. Bryan & Anthony made me feel very comfortable there, and were very upfront with the numbers from the very beginning. They were not pushy in any way. Bryan made me feel awesome about the car I was getting and was extremely generous with this time. He and Anthony both stayed late to finish my deal.

Bryan LeBlanc
Other Employees : Dexter John

October 13, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- Marie Padgett

Daniel Putzig facilitated the purchase of my 2017 Audi A3. My experience with Daniel is that he his professional as well as personable. Daniel was very responsive to my questions and concerns, and efficiently managed all of the details of this transaction along the way, including the logistics around a vehicle trade in and the VW diesel buyback process that had to be navigated. Additionally, he made himself available to answer questions about the new car after the purchase was complete. I would not consider buying another car from anyone else.

Daniel Putzig