Weeks Pre-Owned Center

Lisa Crawford

October 22, 2018

"Great experience"

- VW Fan

My experience at Weeks was excellent. I am the type to be suspicious of sales people of any kind, but Lisa was very friendly, helpful, and honest! She worked with me on my trade and gave me a great deal on my "new" VW Tiguan. I'm so happy with my purchase! Thanks!

Lisa Crawford

October 21, 2018

"Great dealer and wonderful salesman"

- Ray H

This was my second purchase from Weeks. I am thoroughly pleased with the deal I made and the professionalism of my sales guy Daniel and the Finance Manager!

Daniel Putzig

October 18, 2018

"friendly, cool,nice"

- fireguy

derek contacted me with a car i might like. i loved it . dexter was very nice and straight forward. danbury vw is a great place to get a car

Derek Smith