Wesley Chapel Honda

Fitz Gallimore

December 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Sarahcriscione

My first time getting my own car was a breeze. Very helpful with informing me about my first car, and gave me the best option possible. Great service thanks to Tony!

Tony Snyder

December 11, 2017

"Metin Cihaner"

- Dlcasanova

Metin was very helpful and patient with my recent purchase. I bombarded him with a lot of questions and took his time to assist. Highly recommend working with him if you are looking for a vehicle.

December 10, 2017

"Fantastically smooth and pleasant"

- Carguy55

Metin greeted us warmly when we arrived, listened to what we were looking for, and helped us find a car that both fit our budget with features we wanted. He helped us with an atypical trade-in. He walked us through all the features of the new car and demonstrated them, AND he did all of this on what was supposed to be his day off. As the title says, fantastically smooth and pleasant.