Westcoast Auto Sales

Argenis Correa

January 20, 2018

"2017 Cherokee Limited"

- Beardasaurus

I just picked up a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited for a crazy good price. Everything else I could find was at least 4,000 higher for the limited, and this one was under 27000 miles. I was helped by Memphis, awesome guy very helpful and super friendly. Easily my best car buying experience. Highly recommend!!

Memphis

January 16, 2018

"Bullseye"

- Masai Orion

I was in a No Fault Accident and was searching for a Replacement. I had narrowed down my search to 3-4 Dealers but kept coming up empty when I showed up to Test Drive as Inventory kept getting sold right out from under me. Memphis and his Team at WCA recognized my issue and worked quickly and efficiently to put me in the Car I wanted AND renegotiated better Financing Terms than the Pre-Qualification Offer I walked in with. No complaints from start to finish.

Memphis

January 16, 2018

"Easiest, smoothest car buying process!!"

- Frankiev89

Rami was super friendly and helpful. Although I arrived before opening, he was very accommodating. I knew exactly what I wanted. So it made it easier for me to get to the application process as soon as possible. Approval was quick, clear and gave me peace of mind knowing that they stand behind their cars sold. I love my new car, get so many compliments on it and would recommend anyone here that is looking for a beautiful car with great customer service!

Rami Libdeh