White Allen Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Professional

December 04, 2017

"Clean,Fast,Friendly "

- Dwight Plozay

Steve Bowling and the team take a no pressure sales approach.They took time to explain everything about the full transaction in detail and transparency. After making our purchase Steve took time to teach us how to operate the technology of the vehicle.Thank you Steve Bowling and the team at White-Allen for being courteous in mindful to us as customers.!This dealership is different for the good.Glad to do business with White-Allen Dayton!

Steve Bowling
Rick Sloan
Darold Gantner

December 04, 2017

"Good understanding staff "

- Jose

Eric was great to work with. Took care of all my concerns and answered all my questions in a timely matter. Will definitely come back

Eric Kinser

December 03, 2017

"I am pleased with my experience and happy with my car! Love "

- Hickman Family

My experience with White Allen, was amazing due to Bruce Slaton and his determination to help me get in to a reliable vehicle that made me happy. A vehicle that was just right for my children and I. He was patient and kind. Bruce stayed in contact with me and was very helpful with all of my options. I am very pleased and happy with the services he provided. I love my car! Thanks Bruce!

Bruce Slaton