White Allen Chevrolet

Sales and Leasing Professional

January 17, 2018

"My Great Experience "

- AngelC7777

I was in a accident and my car was totaled out. I had purchased that car from White Allen and did not hesitate in going back there to get my new car. Although the insurance and gap insurance process was long and at times stressful, the whole team at White Allen was very nice, empathetic and professional. My salesperson Amanda S, was great and personable. She made it clear from the very beginning she was only a call or a text message away to assist with any questions, concerns or gripes I had with the long process. I enjoyed working with her! Everyone that I came into contact with was always nice and smiling and offering to do whatever they could do. For the above mentioned reasons I would recommend White Allen and Amanda specifically to my family and friends.

Amanda Simpkins
Other Employees : I’m not sure of his last name, but I worked with Justin in financing and he to was very nice and helpful and empathetic to my situation with the gap insurance claim and the amount of time it took.

January 10, 2018

"very helpful"

- Deborah Walters

Amanda was very helpful with answering the questions we had. Sweet lady super nice ! I would send my friends, family and my dog to see her ! Because she's a dog lover like we are !!

January 10, 2018

"Excelr sales person"

- Dlphinsfn72

Amanda was very helpful and knowledgable and answerd all questions. My Cruz is great and i woukd recommend her to family and friend's. I am a life time. Chevy member now.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Cruze, $15998