White Allen Chevrolet

Vehicle Exchange Manager
Mark  Thomas III, Sales Consultant, White Allen Chevrolet

Mark Thomas III

October 19, 2017

"Gary Reed made my experience unbelievable "

- Hiwatha Johnson

Talked to Gary Reed while I was in for service, he had a big smile and very enjoyable to talk to, as we was chatting he asked what I was in for service for today, after discussing what I was driving, he suggested a better vehicle to fit me and my family, after going for a test drive I realized he was right, so I traded my big truck in for a new 2018 chev equinox, Gary Reed blew me away with how he treated me and how he made it so easy to make the switch, Gary Reed is a true asset to the organization of white Allen Chevrolet.

October 19, 2017

"Super Steve"

- Csw456

Steve is Super to work with. Will recommend him to everyone I know. He was very friendly and seemed to care about making my family happy.

Steve Bowling

October 18, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- Crazywife1

I explained what I was looking for in a car for my mom and how much I could spend and Gary Reed went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My mom loves her new car and I could have never been able to provide it for her had he not helped us. Extremely courteous and customer service oriented. Gary goes above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, $13695