White Allen Chevrolet

Mark Thomas III

November 21, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Bruce Stanley

We came to white Allen on Saturday 11/18 and the Truck we wanted was sold. I called back and talked to Steve Bowling. He assured me that he could find the truck I wanted. He worked all day Saturday the 18th and got back with monday 11/20. He found the perfect truck for us and we picked it up Tuesday 11/21. The entire experience at White Allen was amazing! If you want or need a vehicle contact Steve and he will take care of you and White Allen will take care of you! Thank you for the great experience!

Steve Bowling

November 20, 2017

""Going The extra mile""

- VegasVic

When I had decided to purchase a new vehicle, I met Steve who answered all of my questions. I explained what I would like and that I would not settle for less. Steve got me what I wanted!

Steve Bowling

November 15, 2017

"The right place"

- Elijah23

Bruce did a great job explaining and also demonstrating all the technical features of the car. He also spent quite a bit of time making sure I got the car I wanted. I came to the right place!

Bruce Slaton