Wilde Land Rover Sarasota

Adrian Cristea

Sharon Edwards, Finance Manager, Wilde Land Rover Sarasota

Sharon Edwards

February 17, 2019

"Purchased a 2016 Jaguar type F and I am more than satisfied."

- Jas D

The process leading to the transaction was forthright and very honestly it out in front. They appear to want my vehicle entry and made what I feel to be an equitable transaction. Brother the salesman involved was very helpful and made me feel taken care of. I would recommend this dealership both for the transaction and the follow up as they have brought an additional part that was missing to my location. I await an additional key to complete the transaction and for your self-assured with this Dealership. I would recommend them to all!

February 15, 2019

"Great dealership @Wilde Range Rover - Awesome Covertible SUV"

- Cathy P.

Mr. Robert Martin is an extremely knowledgeable and professional salesman who is a pleasure to deal with. If you want a smooth, no pressure buying experience this is the dealership. Robert (sales), Jordan (supervisor) and Sharon (finance) were all exceptional. Now for the vehicle... we purchased the Range Rover Evoque Convertible. Yes, there is such thing as a SUV convertible! It is amazing. We watched many YouTube videos that demonstrate how much fun this vehicle is. We couldn't agree more-- there truly is nothing like it. Kudos to Range Rover for a unique vehicle and Wilde for a superb buying experience. 10++

Jordan Blaugh
Robert Martin
Sharon Edwards

February 13, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- Kenneth_86

I was enquiring from 450+ miles away on an older vehicle and Ruzhdi was exceptionally helpful in providing all the information I requested. Even after driving down and purchasing the car he helped me with lining it up to safely drive it onto my trailer. I’m very satisfied with my experience, and would highly recommend!

Wilde Land Rover Sarasota, Sarasota, FL, 34233