Williams Buick GMC

Gus Ghannam, Finance Director, Williams Buick GMC

Gus Ghannam

Finance Director

October 14, 2017

"Consistent great service. "

- Larry

I am very happy with my Denali. And the service I have received at Williams has been consistently excellent. They are quick and courteous. And reasonable. Very happy with my experience to date.

Lori Turner
Other Employees : There was another gentleman that really was my main service person this trip but I don’t remember his name.

October 13, 2017

"service"

- turfguy

lori is great and I was actually there early and she let me drop off and got the loaner ready quick. My ride was clean and ready to go when promised

October 12, 2017

"Very professional, friendly. Explained everything in detail."

- Cage,brenda

Bill was very professional, friendly and informative. I Enjoy working with your service professionals. I feel confident that I am listened to and the service department will work to take care of everything necessary.

Bill Morgan