Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2171 South Hwy 30, Blair, Nebraska 68008 Directions

1 Review of Woodhouse Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

March 20, 2017

"Just the same old snake oil salesmen.."

- joe buyer

Found a car on their website ( I live a long way from the dealership ), and responded to their "get your e-price" solicitation on the web page. I had to give them my name and contact information to ask a question about the e-price and their doc fees. They promptly responded about their doc fee but gave no info about my e-price. I sent them another email and when they responded, the "e-price" was the same price as posted on their website originally.. So the e-price enticement is just a scam to get my contact information...not to offer me a better price.. Too bad some of these car sellers are dinosaurs who don't realize the world has changed. The customer now has access to dealers all across America, not just down the street. Cars can be sold over the internet and delivered to your doorstep. If I am going do drive several hours to look at / buy a car, they have one shot at getting my business. IF they play games with me over the internet at the start, how can feel they will be honest with me when they know I have invested my time to drive many miles and hours to their dealership? There are many other choices for dealerships....pick one who doesn't play games.

It's tbe dealership culture..not the salesman who does this.
1 result