World Class Automobiles

4.4

December 31, 2017

"A lot of issues"

- Larbia9211

I purchased a car for a good price from these guys. I was told the car was given a thorough inspection and that it was a great car. I asked why the key whole cover was missing and was told they lost it. I should have counted this as a red flag. I was told that the small plastic part would be mailed to my house. 2 months later my keywhole is still exposed on my Jaguar XF. On the way home I smelled coolant but I am not a car expert so was unsure. Then noticed that the button to move the passenger seat was missing. After that my registration did not come. I then called and spoke to mike who told me don’t worry about the small issues he wants to get my registration. A bout a week later a vertical link breaks on the car. I take the car too the dealer and they find $6000 worth of broken things. Bent rims, bad water pump,damaged vertical link bubbles in tires. Mike says the dealers always charge you more and his cars do not come with a bumper to bumper warranty. Two months later I have called about 8 times for my door kick cover and get.l bounced around. I have spoke to booby the owners son mike the owner and Michelle the receptionist.

2.0
2.0

December 29, 2017

"Very informative, honest and helpful. "

- Frusso

Mike and Bobby both were very informative and helpful in my decision in choosing a vehicle to purchase. They wanted to make sure that I got the best deal, got exactly what I was looking for, and that when I took home the car it was in great condition! They were very sweet, very prompt and honest in answering any questions that I had. I highly recommend world class automobiles!

Debra shaw

December 11, 2017

"Never again"

- Rick

Won Ebay Bid. Figures they gave me didn't add up to the total price they wanted afterwards.I questioned the owner he got Nasty.

3.0