Yellowstone Motors

Powell, WY

521 Reviews
Welcome to Yellowstone Motors Thank you for making your way to Yellowstone Motors, serving drivers throughout Powell and the surrounding areas. Our commitment to our customers continues well beyond the date of purchase. We also have a professional team of technicians on hand with the skills and equipment to handle all manner of maintenance and repairs, as well as a full stock of authentic parts. Make your way to Yellowstone Motors in Powell today for quality vehicles, a friendly team, and professional service at every step of the way.
Contact Dealership

1105 W Coulter Ave

Powell, WY

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 521 reviews

July 31, 2022

I really like the new interior and waiting room. I enjoyed reading Gray's magazine. More

by Garry. Wallace
Shanna Barnes
Jerry Barnes
Jim Smith
Mike Wagner
Aug 01, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Yellowstone Motors. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

July 22, 2022

I arrived to look at the 2015 Ram Eco-diesel and I was greeted by a very nice sales manager who informed me that the salesman was at lunch and would help me as soon as he returned. I was not in any rush More

by ajmalliris2007
Vince Smith
Ben Clark
Mike Brown
Jul 24, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you so much for your five-star review! We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to provide you with the perfect vehicle and deal. We are so excited for you to enjoy your new car, and we thank you for choosing Yellowstone Motors!

July 21, 2022

They get me in as soon as possible and get the job done as soon as possible! They do a great job every time! More

by Ceasum00
Jim Smith
LANAE FELLER
Jul 24, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for your kind words for our service department! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Yellowstone Motors.

July 18, 2022

Took my car in for an oil change, tire rotation and to have the windshield fluid hose replaced because a rabbit chewed it. Was told it was going to be $194 to just splice it and not even get a new hose. I More

by rebafborden
Mike Wagner
2.0
July 15, 2022

They have been good to work with, although I think I might not have got the rest of the story when buying this pickup. Just a feeling. More

by mhinckley307
Thomas Scott
Jul 16, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with Thomas, Jordan, and our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!

July 13, 2022

We were treated very well, we were very happy with our per chase , the whole staff was great More

by Mjhillman
Jul 14, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

Jul 14, 2022 -

Mjhillman responded

Thank you Yellowstone for our perchase!

July 12, 2022

Thomas was a pleasure to work with in purchasing our GMC Terrain. Thomas was able to most of the work for us over the phone since we are more than 4 hours away from them. The whole thing could not have gone More

by scsimo15
Thomas Scott
Jul 12, 2022 -

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear it went well and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We truly appreciate your feedback!

July 11, 2022

Austin would keep checking on my truck order no matter how much I bugged him. Amazing! More

by Zack
Vince Smith
Fred Fink

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for choosing Yellowstone Motors. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for the five-star rating, Zack.

July 11, 2022

I have liked this dealership since I had service done on my Toyota RAV4 a couple of years ago. Always great service whether it’s in sales or service department. As pleasure to do business there. More

by Deb

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thank you for choosing Yellowstone Motors, Deb. We appreciate your feedback and five-star rating. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again.

July 11, 2022

Fred was great to deal with. He is the reason we dealt with Yellowstone The whole staff were great to deal with More

by Mjhillman

Yellowstone Motors responded

Thanks for your feedback on your recent visit to Yellowstone Motors. We're glad to hear that you found your experience with Fred to be a positive one. We hope you will continue to enjoy your new vehicle!