Zumbrota Ford Inc.

1660 South Main St., Zumbrota, Minnesota 55992

1640 Reviews of Zumbrota Ford Inc.

November 17, 2018

"An amazingly friendly experience "

- ULTRAINSTINCT8

Andrew Arens was a great sales men and super awesome with helping with everything I needed and not just him but the whole crew here.

Matt Haas
Chris Hayes
Julie Cuccio

"Awesome "

- Onewhitetiger

They were friendly, helpful. They were able to get me into a brand new car. I am amazed that the could with my bad credit and no money to put down. I even had a loan on my trade in that had had a few problems. They even helped with insurance.

November 17, 2018

"Very friendly and professional "

- Lydia1950

I would recommend them to anyone . Andrew Arens was the best he was great he wasvery pleasant and helpful the whole dealership was great thank you

Brian Willner
Kristin "The Credit Queen"
November 17, 2018

"All staff great to work with! Ask for Justin"

- Scottpollack

Zumbrota did an awesome job getting me into the vehicle I wanted even over an out of town trip. This is my second from them and my next will be too

Justin, Your Car Guy Annis
Chris Hayes
Jared Maes
November 17, 2018

"Great service, Great car."

- bob4569

Mick went out of his way to make sure we got what we needed. Everyone there was so friendly, what a great place to shop.

"Excellent!!"

- angel59723

What a great bunch of people. Things went smooth, they weren't pushy, made you feel at ease through the whole process. Will definitely reccomend this dealership!!

Brandon Wills

"Jeep purchase"

- daner54

So friendly and helpful! Treat you like family’s have a tour, greeted at the door and offered drinks on more than one occasion. They listened to me and did not make me feel unworthy, especially since my last 2 occasions I felt unheard.

Kelly Johnson

"Great buying experience"

- Lsandey

The people at Zumbrota Ford were great. They want to help you get a good vehicle a a reasonable price. I would go back for my next car.

November 16, 2018

"Excellent experience, Mike V, and Nick were awesome. "

- Ericchrisrine

They listened to eveything my wife and I said. Took what we could offer, and delivered exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier.

Nick Chaco
Mike Vaniperen
November 15, 2018

"I had some questions but they resolved it "

- NewCar1

I bought this car threw another employee of zumbrota that no longer works there, I still had some questions I called back and they treated me very well. This is my first new car off the lot ever and I feel very confident I know all about it. Thanks guys.

Brandon Wills