Zumbrota Ford Inc.

1660 South Main St., Zumbrota, Minnesota 55992

1435 Reviews of Zumbrota Ford Inc.

"The Fixers"

- denisez81

Even though we were treated badly by Ford when tring to resolve the power transmission settlement. Ford did not uphold settlement rules and give us a refund on our 2015 Ford Focus as instructed. The Zumbrota Ford team and Tom K. gave us another opportunity to find and help purchase the 2018 Ford Ecosport exceeding our expectations. This dealership has at times fell short in service has redeemed itself this time around.

Tom Kreinbring
Kristin The Credit Queen

"The Fixers"

- denisez81

Even though we were treated badly by Ford when tyring to reesolve the power transmission settlement. Ford did not uphold settlement rules and give us a refund on our 2015 Ford Focus as instructed. The Zumbrota Ford team and Tom K. gave us another opportunity to find and help purchase the 2018 Ford Ecosport exceeding ourexpectations. This dealership has at times fell short in service has redeemed itself this time around.

Tom Kreinbring
Kristin The Credit Queen

"New car wohoo"

- New car wohoo!

Drew was very knowledgeable. He helped me find what I wanted for the price I needed. The whole process was quicker and easier then I expected too!!

"another satisfied customer"

- happylady

Zumbrota Ford lived up to their reputation. Drew was able to help me find a newer vehicle that fit my needs. He was even able to find one that I love and kept my payments where I wanted them. He knew what he was doing and made the experience fun. The whole process didn't take as long as I expected either! I definitely recommend Zumbrota Ford and Drew!

"thumbs up"

Drew at Zumbrota Ford truly went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. He helped find a vehicle that not only fit my needs and budget, but also had the features I desired. I will recommend him to my friends and family.

"Great Experience"

- happycamper

I am familiar with Zumbrota Ford so when I wanted to trade my vehicle I knew that was where I would go. I again had a great experience, Drew was able to help find me a newer vehicle with the features I wanted and payments within my budget. He was very knowledgable and didn't waste my time. I will continue to recommend Zumbrota Ford to my friends and family and tell them to go see Drew.

May 23, 2018

"MADE MY WEDNESDAY "

- KVantries

Todd and his team helped me trade off my car into a family vehicle, and with in my budget. Kind, and hardworking staff and were super helpful.

May 22, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- Mary12

Zumbrota Ford was helpful , courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. Even though my credit was less than perfect they helped me get into a new car and I got a grill too. How awesome is that. True professionalism. I put my new car on social media and told my friends that are thinking about getting a new car they should go there. Hope they do. And they stayed after hours just to finish my sale. Just Awesome

Nick Chaco
Brandon Wills
Steve Johnson
May 22, 2018

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

- Amigh

Zumbrota Ford really changed the way I feel about buying a car. I was comfortable and confident, they didn't pressure or put me off, I will always buy my vehicles from Zumbrota. Shout out to Todd! Thanks Dude!

Steve Johnson
May 21, 2018

"Excellent!"

- mel

Andrew did an excellent job and took his time to help us find the vehicle that best fit our family. He was very informative. Would highly recommend Zumbrota Ford.

Andrew Arens