Zumbrota Ford Inc.

1660 South Main St., Zumbrota, Minnesota 55992

1549 Reviews of Zumbrota Ford Inc.

August 21, 2018

"A must stop!!"

- Bloomquist0

Amazing people I never thought I’d buy a new vehicle. As we stopped in they gave me top dollar on my trade! Steve Johnson and staff are truly Amzing! Thank you Zumbrota Ford!!!!

Andrew Arens
Jeremy Carlson
Steve Johnson
Jared Maes
August 20, 2018

"Zumbrota Ford Is awesome"

- Bob U

I have purchased many vehicles as well as two vehicles from a nearby Ford dealer and I have never been treated as well as I was from Zumbro Ford they worked with us to find The right vehicle to pull our travel trailer, the entire dealership was friendly and upbeat, in the past when you were at a dealership buying a vehicle you have to wait and watch while some slick salesman tries to trick you out of your money this is not the case at Zumbrota Ford. I would highly recommend this dealership including the salesman Mick as well as the finance department that brought back my trust in a dealership I will never go back to the other dealership that is 4 miles from my house

Mick Knies
Jeremy Carlson

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

How amazingly sweet of you, Bob!! We're beyond happy to have earned your trust and show you exactly how buying a car SHOULD be! Thank you for giving us that opportunity, and enjoy that NEW TRUCK!!!

August 20, 2018

"Simply amazing!"

- Cumcoda

Mick was amazing and Dorinda worked some really good magic. With that work I was able to walk out with a new car! Thank you both!!!

Mick Knies
Dorinda Houglum

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Please be sure to stop in and say hi when you're here for your first service appointment!

August 19, 2018

"Family"

- Janetbg

My family has been working with zumbrota ford for over 19 years now we have bought and traded over 9 vehicles over the years, my mom, dad, sister, and brother all drive a zumbrota ford vehicle we thought it was my turn. Great people amazing service.

Todd Fitzgibbons

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Congratulations, Janet, and thank you to you and your whole family for coming to, and trusting in Zumbrota Ford over years! We look forward to many years of being able to serve you and your family in the future!

August 17, 2018

"They live up to their promise"

- NICKYJ

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership honestly. I had heard their commercials for years about no credit, bad credit, no problem!! And we'll get you in a nicer newer vehicle! I thought there was no way! My credit had been at a horrible low! But finally just thought what the heck I'll give it a shot! Well to my surprise I drove out of that lot that day with a MUCH nicer newer car and was so impressed by how smooth and easy it was and how well I was treated by everyone. So I got a letter in the mail a few weeks ago for an offer to trade in with equity advantage so I thought why not check it out. There was nothing wrong with the car I was driving but thought since I have been working hard on my credit and been improving that maybe I could get something a little newer with a lower interest rate. And that's exactly what happened! Nick took great care of me. I'm so happy with my brand new car and will continue to reccomend anyone and everyone I know to buy here!! Thank you!!

Nick Chaco

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

WOOOHOOOO, for you!! It's amazing what our crew is able to pull off sometimes. Good for you on improving your credit, it paid off sister!! Congrats on that nice newer car, and thank you SO MUCH for coming to Zumbrota Ford and letting us show how we truly are a dealer for the people!!

August 16, 2018

"New Car"

- ChardaG

Awesome my first car my first experience was great mike was the best salesman he went over everything thoroughly and understandable awesome team wrk i love the experience overall

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Charda! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It certainly was a pleasure!! Enjoy that NEW RIDE!!

"Personal but Not Pushy"

- tl71

I went to Zumbrota Ford hoping to buy a car, but not set on it. I had gone to a couple other dealerships before Zumbrota and felt pressured to buy. Dealers at other stores were pushy and kept trying to go beyond my price range. At Zumbrota, Tom asked my price and what I wanted in a vehicle and respected that. He made sure I got what I really wanted. I wanted to look at a few different vehicles, and he never made me feel rushed or obligated to chose right away. When I did find my car, he walked me through the process while managing to entertain a seven a year old. Even coming back the next day, he still prioritized me post-sale, something you rarely get at dealerships. If I have anyone looking for a car or need to upgrade myself, I will 100% reccommend Tom! Thank you for helping me through everything, I’m leaving very happy!

Tom Kreinbring

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! Thank you so much for the review. We really do appreciate the time you took, and congrats on that new car! Make sure you stop in and say when you're here for your first service appointment!

"Quick and easy"

- Caleb Harstad

I can't say enough good things about the sales and finance team at Zumbrota Ford. This is my second truck from them and I was literally able to walk in and sit down to go over a few different options without any pressure. Once we found one that worked I told them what I wanted for a truck. We went the major things I wanted and didn't want and left the ball in their court and I think they came through in a big way. They met everything I wanted and exceeded all of my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience and they have gained a lifelong customer.

Brandon Wills

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Caleb! What a NICE truck! Congratulation to you! And thank you so much for the great review. Our guys really do go out of their way to find EXACTLY what you're looking for. Even it means going off our lot to find it! ;) Truly, truly, truly, happy to hear about your experience. Thank YOU, and enjoy that NEW TRUCK!!

"Zumbrota Ford dealership"

- Savage735

I had a very nice and informative visit with one of the most likeable people I've ever met. Mike Vaniperen,Brian Willner and Michael Culhane were the people that handled all the the important stuff(paper work)and made my visit great. Always made sure that I was had all the water and pop that I needed. Mike gave me tour of the place and introduced me to a lot of other people who work there, everyone was nice. Also meet Steve Johnson (the owner) very nice man.

Michael Culhane
Brian Willner
Aug 17, 2018 -

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Yay, you got to meet Steve Johnson! It’s always so cool when you talk to him in person but when he talks all you hear are the commercials!! Congratulations on your new ride, and 100 thank you’s for the five star review! Make sure you stop in and say hi to Mike and the gang when you’re here for your first service appointment!!

August 13, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Drallim

I didn't feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle like I did at other dealerships. They were friendly, patient and showed many different options that fit my budget. I will definitely refer my friends and family.

Todd Fitzgibbons
Brian Willner
Steve Johnson

Zumbrota Ford Inc. responded

Hey, thanks for the 5 star review!! We appreciate your business, and the time you took give us feedback! Enjoy that new RIDE, and congratulation!!!

1 - 10 of 1,549 results