Zumbrota Ford Inc.

1660 South Main St., Zumbrota, Minnesota 55992

Ryan Skalski, Solution Provider, Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Ryan Skalski

Solution Provider
Griffin Gartner, Solution Provider, Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Griffin Gartner

Solution Provider
Brian Willner, Business Manager, Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Brian Willner

Tim Brewer, Quick Lane Manager, Zumbrota Ford Inc.

Tim Brewer

Quick Lane Manager

December 08, 2018

"Sold on laughter! "

- NoMoreMazdaBlues420

Purchasing my new vehicle became so much less stressful with the help of the entire friendly staff. I didn't feel like a customer being pressured to buy a car, I felt like I was car shopping with friends; totally comfortable and sharing tons of laughs. Thanks to Justin, Chris and everyone else at Zumbrota Ford for a great day and a great new car (and a new TV:)! #dealerforthepeople

Justin, Your Car Guy Annis
Chris Hayes

December 07, 2018

"Oil change "

- Mike

Derreck went above and beyond and out of his way to take care of us with servicing our vehicle. He even went as far as picking it up from our home, driving it to the quick lane and then bringing it back home once the work was complete. We will continue using Zumbrota Ford for our service work. This wasn’t the first great experience we have had with Derreck either. Zumbrota Ford is lucky to have him as an employee. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of the business.

Derreck Vreeman

December 06, 2018

"Thanks a million Sheri! "

- LCMAE427

Friendly, Reliable and Trustworthy are how I would describe Sheri Hoffman at Zumbrota Ford. After purchasing a vehicle with issues a few years ago from a dealership I will never work with again, I was hesitant to even begin looking for another vehicle. It stressed me out even thinking about it. However, due to the necessity of having a vehicle to fit our families needs grows closer (3rd row seating for our 3rd child), I was extactic to find someone like Sheri to help us find exactly what we needed. She knows her stuff! Whether it be about the large variety of vehicles themselves or the financial aspect, she has been absolutely fantastic and I can’t wait to continue working with her. I will absolutely be recommending her to my family and friends in search of their next vehicle! Sheri is making this process effortless and we are so thankful! Thanks again Sheri!

Sheri Hoffman