Park Chrysler Jeep

Haiying Yu

Shannon Dunn, Business Manager, Park Chrysler Jeep

Shannon Dunn

June 18, 2018

"Attentive and helpful. No pressure."

- Arhanson92

We went to park jeep and received friendly service. We didn't feel pressured into anything and ended up with our lovely, black jeep! We couldn't be happier.

Haiying Yu
Shannon Dunn

June 06, 2018

"New Vehicle Purchase"

- TM

Kolleen was great to work with. I went in knowing what I wanted and she took me right to it without trying to steer me in any other direction. She answered all my questions, even before I asked some of them. Working with finance also went very well. It was overall and easy going comfortable experience.

Kolleen Feit

May 30, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Bob03

Mark Norton worked with me and did a fantastic job. Buying a car is never super-fun, and the sales rep can be a huge help, or not! Mark was great, and never made it hard or put pressure on me. He tried to help me rather then sell me! If your going to Park Chrysler Jeep, talk to Mark

Mark Norton