Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Michael was a pleasure to do business with. He seemed... - Dortiz7401
Michael was a pleasure to do business with. He seemed honest and trustworthy right from the start of our interaction. We hope he is still there when we buy our next car!
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Internet Sales Appointment Coordinator
charlie is the best!!!!!!Unbelievable service friendly... - SalsRangeSport
charlie is the best!!!!!!Unbelievable service friendly and outstanding professionalisms. would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. white glove service all the way
G.M. Product Specialist
Best experience I have ever had in a car dealership , me... - Jaycaplan89
Best experience I have ever had in a car dealership , me and my family are thrilled to have worked with L.J FAWCETT ...HAPPY TO SAY WE ARE FAMILY NOW.
Kevin Miller, I purchased two vehicles and I Kevin to be... - Ghubert876
Kevin Miller, I purchased two vehicles and I Kevin to be very professional and friendly. Made my vehicle purchase very comfortable .I buy all my vehicles from Empire Chevy
Returning lease customer. This is my third lease with... - ijinx
Returning lease customer. This is my third lease with East Hills and by far my best experience with them. Erik Mendoza got me the exact car I was looking for and more. Super friendly and very communicative. Pricing was competitive and the dealership staff moved quickly to accommodate me. Couldn't be happier with my new lease. Thank you all again.
Just picked up a new Tahoe Z71 at the Roslyn location. My... - christopher.kendric
Just picked up a new Tahoe Z71 at the Roslyn location. My salesman Gus was terrific. No games. Extremely professional and trustworthy. This is exactly how vehicle leasing should always be. Omar in the Finance Department deserves recognition as well. Thank you, both.
Wonderful - johnl
Our salesperson Anita was a pleasure to work with, we definately will refer Bay chevrolet and their sales team. We love our new Equinox and hope to be a longtime customer of this establishment
Inquired about a price for factory ordering a vehicle.... - wickersham
Inquired about a price for factory ordering a vehicle. Was told I would have to place the order and the price would not be available until the vehicle was delivered. They claim that in the 8-12 weeks or more that it takes to build the vehicle the price would change. In the past I have factory ordered vehicles and the agreed upon price was always determined when the vehicle was ordered. I am shopping other Chevrolet dealers and not one has this sales policy.
Very professional, courteous and efficient service. Very... - SatisfiedCustomer
Very professional, courteous and efficient service. Very impressed with the staff, especially George F. George is always friendly, and works very hard to please his customers. I highly recommend George and East Hills Chevrolet of Freeport.
We worked with Kevin to pick out a really great SUV and... - choc33
We worked with Kevin to pick out a really great SUV and we couldn't be happier with the entire process. Kevin, the sales consultant who assisted us, was very patient and made the entire thing buying journey very simple. Everyone else we interacted with (sales, finance) was accomodating, and we will definitely be back if we purchase another vehicle in the future.
Very poor and unprofessional staff. Is been almost a... - kelvin.reynoso
Very poor and unprofessional staff. Is been almost a month and they haven’t call me yet to tell me about the parts I was supposed to receive under warranty. I called the service center they didn’t know anything about the parts. The second time another person picked up the phone, transferred me to Mac line. It was waste of time. He never picked up the phone. . I left a voicemails and never got any calls back. So, I wonder if you want me to do business with you buying a newer car guess what, Ain’t doing any business with you. They only care about sales and making money to their sales person for a new car and used.
I am very disappointed and I don’t want any calls from this dealer or emails regarding this issue. I’m not wasting my time.
By the way I’m going to Millennium Chevrolet to get my new car and my services done. They always do great with their customers.
Thanks for nothing but headaches.
Do not go here!!! I turned in my Ford lease with them I... - Jprussen
Do not go here!!! I turned in my Ford lease with them I was told they would pay my remaining balance of 2 payments, 3 days after my deal was done they called me back in office because they were told wrong information and now want me to pay one of my remaining lease payments. If you wanna get taken for ride then go here if not stay far away.
Worse people I think they thief pls highly recommend do... - raj7mcm
Worse people I think they thief pls highly recommend do not make any business with them I bought 2020 Chevrolet Suburban there staff is horrible they couldn’t fix my Engine Light 6 months I went other dealers they fix right way they all crooks pls don’t buy
I just wanted to say thank you to Demian Garcia for such... - lauracell19
I just wanted to say thank you to Demian Garcia for such great service and the best deal on my new 2021 Camaro. You guys have a great team and service. I would definitely recommend this place anyone. Thanks again
We went in to see a SUV with a listed internet price.... - rbrmjr
We went in to see a SUV with a listed internet price. When we went to buy, we were advised that there is an extra $5,000 fee added on to all used cars. This $5,000 would be used to replace anything that is below 50% on the car as well as perform an inspection to make sure that everything safe. This fee in itself is ILLEGAL as per NYS advertising law, the internet price is the price. Attorney David Kassel (Kasell Law Firm – 718-404-6668) helped us recoup our losses on the fee however here are a few other things that happened:
(1) We test drove the car and realized that there was a bubble on one of the tires – the SUV at that time had 4 Michelin tires. Unbeknownst to us, the two front tires were different than the rear tires – we were advised that they would replace the tire with a bubble. We then went to purchase the SUV and when we arrived on October 5th, the car had 3 Michelin and 1 Pirelli – the only tires that matched were the two tires on the rear. The two on the rear were designed for the SUV. The front passenger side Michelin was not compatible with the SUV and the Pirelli that Sunrise put on as a replacement was a different radius. We questioned the tires multiple times to Dennis (sales guy), Jonathan (the head manager at the time), and the head mechanic and were told that this was ok and that the wrong tires on an all-wheel drive car would NOT damage the transfer case. As we were not comfortable with the Pirelli on the car and 3 Michelin (which we believed matched at the time) we asked the mechanic what tire we should get for the front. He advised which one to get and wrote it down.
(2) We were told that the car had passed a safety inspection. We drove off the lot and as soon as we turned the headlights on, the car alerted us that a headlight was out.
(3) We noticed a few days later that the Pirelli tire that Sunrise Chevrolet put on also in fact had a bubble which implies that Sunrise Chevrolet put on a used tire instead of a new tire . We alerted the mechanic to this on the phone prior to bringing the car in. As Sunrise Chevrolet refused to provide a new tire, we were out an additional almost $400 for a tire that Sunrise Chevrolet should have put on in the first place.
(4) We again had to go back so that the mechanic could put the new tire on the car –however, the tire that the mechanic had advised us to get, was in fact the wrong tire. We were not told that there were still 3 different tires on the SUV – two which were not compatible with the SUV.
(5) In this time, we had noticed that the SUV seemed to have difficulty shifting between second and third gear. As the 60k service light came, we brought the SUV to a certified dealership so that they could run the scheduled 60k maintenance. While at the dealership, the technician advised us that (1) there were three different tires on the car and (2) this was causing the trouble with the car shifting between second and third. He ordered two tires for the front that were meant for the car in hopes that that would fix the shifting problem. Unfortunately even after he put those two tires on, the shifting problem was still there he advised and they had to replace the transfer case as again, this was a safety issue.
This is a vehicle that was sold to us that we were told passed safety inspections. In reality, it was sold to us with a bubble on a mismatched used tire, an additional mismatched tire, and a headlight that did not work. The mismatched tires caused the transfer case to malfunction as the car kept thinking that a tire was slipping as the tread/diameter was different. Sunrise Chevrolet advised that they were not responsible as no one had alerted them when we went to the certified dealership. We had brought the SUV in for a 60k maintenance and they would not give it back due to safety issues. Sunrise Chevrolet offered to “rectify” the issue of a vehicle with a lot of issues by giving us $500. We were out a good amount of money extra on things that should have been taken care of prior to purchase.
Horrible services, wouldn't answer their phones for... - kbgp
Horrible services, wouldn't answer their phones for days. Totally messed up my wiring and brakes and completely overcharged me for everything. I spent hundreds of dollars just fixing the problems they created.
Bical Auto Mall