Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
I have always liked this location for service but this... - imqurnot
I have always liked this location for service but this was my first new car purchased here. Car buying experience went smoothly. I knew what I wanted and that's what I was sold - no more, no less.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Great impressions - Carp456j
Gary Abrams and Joe the sales manager were a pleasure to work with .... we are very happy with our new optima . Kia makes a great car we have two of them . The finance gentleman was also very easy to work with. Happy holidays to all at Kia Joe and Joann Tomasco
Kia Certified Product Specialist
Great saleswoman - dr.somaa
Tiffany was very knowledgeable and professional, beside being very friendly and personable. Buying a car can be a worrisome experience, but Tiffany made it a pleasant one.
Kia Product Specialist
Worked very hard to get my daughter into the car she... - skycop70
Worked very hard to get my daughter into the car she wanted at a great price. All friendly employees and our sales specialist Jimmy Guenther was super helpful.
Get ready for a slimy experience - tedpwatson
The sleaziest business I've ever went into. They send out these scratch off fliers showing you won a TV. I knew there was a catch but was curious. After they collect your details they try to fit you in to a used car. When you aren't a fit, they break the news that your promo code had to match against two on display in the store. This is alluded to very ambiguously in the fine print which is still difficult interpret. Seriously, never do business there. I feel like I need a shower after leaving. If they can stoop to this level of marketing, imagine their level of honesty regarding other aspects of their business.
Don't trust the quotes and make sure you review it - jc
to sum it up
- Worked with Michelle Griffin to confirm if their dealership partipicate in Kia Friends and Family (KFA) program and depending on which plan you're on you get invoice price and $500 discount on top of any other incentive/customer cash. There is an existing $6k total in customer cash for the 2019 Sedona EX. She confirmed that their dealership does participate and that the sedona vin is eligible. She was prompt in returning my email and the experience was great!
- She then forwarded me to Drew Pursell that's when things started going down and you get the typical dealership experience. I forwarded my first email thread with Michele to him so he's aware what was agreed on but the first quote he provided was based on MSRP. After several back and forth, he was able to quote me everything except the $500 incentive which came with KFA. He said it's not stackable. I have other quotes from other dealership which includes it and on top of that Michele already asked early on and she said it can be all combined.
- I then called Larry Beckett ( Drew said that's his desk manager which write up the quote) to see and reconfirm. He definitely lack customer service experience as he asked me to "go straight to the point" when I was trying to introduce who i was and what has transpire. I don't think anyone will appreciate a customer to call in and demand $500 off for no reason. Anyhow he was very distracted and wasn't really paying attention. He then cut me off and said he'll call me back.
- Drew then called me and I told him again that if he can honor the $500 incentive then we have a deal and he agreed verbally to lower the price by $500 and I'll make a $2500 cc deposit and will pay entire balance the next day. Luckily I ask him to send me the updated final quotes before I give him my CC info.. THIS SAVED MY LIFE!!!
- after an hour I got an email and I got 2 udpated quotes.. one with a change from 3 yr registration to temp registration so they can meet our agreed price. The 2nd one was the original 3 yr term our original term but with $100 or so discount. I replied with an email to him showing him the previous offer showing 3 yrs.
- shortly after Larry called and explained that there was some confusion ( how convenient). He then asked me if I don't agree then he'll release the car for sale and I gladly told him to do so and hung up asap.
Luckily I did this all via email and not going into their dealership which is 1.5 hrs away.. would've wasted 3 hrs and it would be a nightmare to try to get deposit back. I would say be VERY CAREFUL dealing with this dealership and make sure you have things in writing and in detail. They'll find ways to get every penny from you. I did not force them to accept KFA and thus I started all my email request to all KIA dealership to ask if they accept or not. When they say they do they'll find other way to milk you.
Discriminatory practices - Rick
After speaking to a salesperson over the phone on Sat 8/10/19. I setup an appt to drive a Telluride on the same day. I stated that I was driving from New Jersey and I was interested in leasing or purchasing this vehicle. After the test drive I told the salesperson that I wanted to lease this vehicle. I was told by the Manager that they would not lease or sell me the vehicle. They stated that I must live in the area of Lansdale in order to lease or purchase this vehicle. I ask him why and I was told that due to limited inventory of Tellurides that this was the current policy of the Dealership. I drove over 100 miles to and from Lansdale. I wasted money on gas, tolls and my time. I view this policy as discrimination against people who live outside a geographic area. At the very least the Dealership should have advertised their intent.
Great Customer Service - Jynxiee
I wanted to recognize Lee Wilson, Sales Consultant. I was looking for a particular KIA Sportage S with gray interior and premium package. At the time they did not have one at my local dealership in Allentown but they did at Sussman KIA.
When I reached out via phone call I was paired with Lee. Lee could not have been nicer to work with. Very customer focused. Recognized that I was an hour away and could not easily come to the dealership so he worked out all of the details with me on the phone, by text message or by e-mail (not many dealerships are willing to do that).
Sussman KIA negotiated a lease deal with me that was very much aligned with what I was looking for and I was about to finalize the deal when they finally found me the car at my local dealership.
I had already been working on this with them when I called Sussman KIA so I was torn what to do but decided to stick with my local dealership because I had leased my previous 2 KIA's from them and it was much more convenient.
Even though I ended up not leasing from Sussman Kia I wanted to let others know who might be considering them that Lee Wilson was awesome.
Dealership has gone downhill - Disappointed
I am SO disappointed in Kia Dealership! I have been a loyal customer of Kia in Tallahassee for 10 years. It sure has changed! After waiting for 2 hours today to have my oil changed (simple job) I am told they will “pull it in” in 15 minutes and it will take another 45 minutes to change the oil. I thanked the employee and ask that she pull my car around so I can be on my way. It is really disappointing after so many years of recommending Kia! I will be getting my oil changed somewhere else.
Stay away from, their New Kia's have china made tires that a - KIA ON THE BLVD IS A RIPOFF
I bought a new 2017 kia, and not even 15k miles kn the tires, the side was defected and not warranted, they said thay over 95% of their tires are damaged by the actual driver, so for them to take responsibility in a bad tire is already set in stone, I also agreed on a 60 month lease, come to find out it was 72 months, so please stay away from, as soon as they get you to sign something. Its over for you...unless you want to get robbed with nothing your able to do about it, then be my guest- Go to Kia on the Blvd.!!!
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! - Lysense04
"Stopped here on 10/19 with my family to take a look at a Kia Sportage SX model. Our sales representative Brandon Gainer and the Business Manager Mr. Josh Battin provided our family with a TOP NOTCH service.. Our experience was highlighted by Mr.Gainer's friendly and knowledgeable assistance and Mr.Battin's expertise in effectuating a highly satisfactory purchase followed by great financing! KUDOS TO FRED BEANS KIA!!!" - Submitted on or around 10/21/2019
The above comments with Five stars were provided to GOOGLE right after the purchase of a "Certified" Kia Sportage. At the time of said purchase, we were given what was described as "We Owe" items consisting of (1) one touch up paint and (1) one Navigation SD card for the vehicle since the navigation system was not working due to a "missing" SD card for same..
As of today, AND after numerous ignored phone calls and completely unprofessional handling of the above "We Owe" promised items, we are forced to change our 10/21 review and will be contacting the Kia Customer Service directly to rescue us from having to deal with this "dealership". FRED BEANS KIA's after sale "service" is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! We have not been able to use the navigational app feature in our $25,000 SPORTAGE SX model since 10/21/2019!
Scott Kia Of Springfield
Kia Certified General Sales Manager