Oil change/tire rotation - adkissonlj
Brittany was extremely kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend Jackson Acura and Brittany for all your service needs! Thanks so much for getting me out of there in an hour.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
New Cars Sales Rep
Internet Sales Rep
Never ask for Asian saleswomen!!!! - Epunni81
I purchase vehicle on 2/27 from Asian saleswomen.She was polite at first didn’t knew that she was just wanted to sell me a vehicle because it’s was end of the month. When I purchase vehicle I told her I’m out of state going back to original state so don’t want to register vehicle in GA. And she stated where my address in GA and she told me not to worry my tag will be GA plate. My temporary tag is getting expire she called me and saying I have to bring GA license order to register in GA.It feels like I was a dump person believing she was telling and saying the truth. If this is the situation when I purchase vehicle back in 2/27 she should told me. The words were going back and forth I told her about ETR since 1/1 2018 u can’t even sell vehicle if you’re out of state. She curse at me saying I’m a “xxxxx” !! At that moment I didn’t want to speak to her,,, I was just shock.. I purchase vehicle here and why this salesperson cursing..now my tag is expired and dealer send paper work to my home state and still waiting..and there not giving me the tem tag because they already register 30 days ago in GA!!?? I mean law changed since 1/1/2018 u can’t register in GA that means dealer had paper work n use the vin # for finance. Dealer register the vehicle again in 3/29 why the dealer can’t provide me with tem tag!!!!
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Service was excellent. - ASDS25
Ms. Mayo our salesperson displayed outstanding customer service. She was nice, she was knowledgeable in explaining the details and answering any questions that we had and went out of her way to ensure we had the best car buying experience.
Sales - 9 years
Service Overcharges and Too Aggressive On Repairs - Two Acuras
I've had several situations such that I'll never go back:
1) My MDX is knocking on 90,000 miles which is a major service event. Ed Voyles Acura quoted:
- Ethanol Treatment for $26
- Timing Belt Replacement for $1,500
- Rear differential service for $130
A quick Internet search suggested having this done was a good idea but for much less!
I called Ed Jackson Acura and they quoted:
- Ethanol Treatment: Free! (included in another service item)
- Timing Belt: $899
- Rear differential service: $109
Needless to say, I went to Ed Jackson and saved over $640!!!!!
2) My MDX had a service message that the battery was bad. The service tech told me the problem was in the device that is in line with the battery cable that *detects* a battery failure (not the actual battery) and quoted me over $400 to replace it! The service message popped up only once and had all the earmarks of a "lets see if it happens again before we do anything as a test of the battery shows the battery is good so a very low risk don't-do-anything-right-now solution".
A good service person would have told me my battery is fine (which he did) and let's see if we see that message again before we ask you to drop $400 (which he did not). He even seemed disappointed that I didn't want to move forward on it!
3) There were several other items (transmission service not done properly and denting the car during service (which they did fix but required another trip and I'm sure they still think they didn't do it which I'm POSITIVE they did as my wife knows EVERY scratch and dent on her car!
Needless to say, my service business is now with Ed Jackson Acura moving forward! I could look past most of their issues, such as revolving service reps, but the $600 price difference in the Timing Belt, even when I mentioned that seemed high, was the straw that told me to look elsewhere. Too bad as all of our cars are Acuras and I don't see us changing that anytime soon!