Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
These people are criminals - Theabsolutetruth
Please Please Please Review your paper work. Let me run down my list of issues that you should be aware off.
1. Your Salesman has none and I mean NO power. Every question you ask they have to go ask the finance guy. (why are they even there)
2. U can never speak with this imaginary finance guy
3 When i asked the price of the car i was interested in ( I already new the price because i saw it on the internet) The sales man would dodge the question and respond by asking me how much I wanted my monthly payments to be.
4. The price online and the price I was finally given after asking 4 times had almost a 2 thousand dollar difference. When i brought this up I was told "oh thats the internet price" in other words if i had not quetioned it I would have been paid extra 2 thousand dollars
5. It took all day to do what could have been done in minutes as i showed up with all my own financing(This tatic is to wear you down so you wont contest the ignorance they present you with and they hope you will be to tired to look at the paper work
6. *********I use stars because this is the absolute worst part********After agreeing to give me the internet price they tried to slip the original price they told me into my loan paperwork not once not twice but yes (((((((3 times))))))))) and me yes I had to be the one to bring it to their attention each time. Mistake ( I think not)
7. Last the warranty is a ( joke) he started off telling me it was so great at 2000.00 and then i used my smart phone and found the same warranty for 750.00. He then "as a favor to me" offered it to me for 1000.00 Now you just tried to get over on me by 2 grand on the price of the car and 1 thousand on the warranty. Needless to say I did not accept it .
The internet price of this car is was kept me at this place......While i was there which was a total of 6 hours I had plenty of time to use my phone to see if i could find a similar car anywhere for less and I could not. If this had not been the case I would have been outa there. I beg anyone please go anywhere else to get a car but if you absolutely must go here dont let them get over on you. They will try every trick in the book and no matter how tired you are (((((check your loan paper work they will change the numbers up on you even after you agree on a price.
I told every customer in the lobby waiting about my experience but once i saw I could place a comment here I felt it was my duty to keep this from happening to someone else.