Great Experience. Extremely helpful! - ldo6
Scott Adeler was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Real asset to your company! We will definitely share our great experience with family and friends!!!
Dale Asmussen - asmussen.dale
Our experience with Stevinson Hyundai was excellent... Jim Rosa went out of his way to accommodate us. Once we had decided on the model we wanted, I called him and he located one and went to pick it up. Do to my being late getting back into town both Jim and Jose stayed late on a Saturday evening to complete the sale. The service center was closed by the time we finished so Jim was not able to introduce us to the people back there. We definitely would recommend this dealership.
Terrific Experience - terry.brien
I found Boulder Hyundai while looking for a Santa Fe Sport. I wanted a specific color with specific features and packages. Even though it wasn't on the lot, Boulder Hyundai said that it would be coming in soon and sure enough, they called me to let me know that it was there. The entire process of purchasing this car was as close to painless as I've ever experienced. The pricing was straightforward, there was absolutely no pressure and everything was presented to us up-front. I would definitely use Boulder Hyundai for my service and purchase needs again.
Fantastic service! - makyo
Had a wonderful experience. Clint helped us out from start to finish, and talked us through every part of the vehicle. The finance/purchase process was efficient and friendly without being pushy.
Horrible customer service - Hyundai ownet
Making the appointment was extremely difficult. I called, got a day and time, but the Csr could not answer any more questions, I. E. How long it would take, what all would be done, etc. She transferred me to a service advisor who did answer those questions. I asked him to confirm my appointment and he COULDN'T FIND IT! he gave me another one. Later that day, I got 3 emails confirming the dark, time. HOWEVER none of them matched what the service advisor told me. The first one matched the ORIGINAL Day, time, i was given by the first person, the next 2 were the same, but a week later and different time - THOSE DAY AND TIMES WERE NEVER MENTIONED TO ME OR BY ME! xxx! I ended up calling back, talking to the service Mgr to find out the correct day and time. She tried to explain the 'errors' with excuses from
1. The Csr is a 3rd party entity so they would not know answers to my questions
2. That 3rd party entity has had a large turnover so the Csr's are new, 2 weeks on the phones she mentioned, so they are still on training! Again xxx? Even if true, they still can't handle A BASICALLY simple call to make an appointment?
3. She then told me she would go upstairs and talk to the Mgr of that department about the issue. So, a 3rd party responsible for appointments is hosted on site?
This is NOT the first time that I have had issues with this dealership, service department. When I bought my car, I also bought a package of basic services, of which I have 2 left. So I am basically hamstrung into using them until they are gone or lose my money. There are services that would manage me to use a Hyundai service center, my car is a hybrid so it needs special training, but all else, I will take elsewhere!
To expound, other issues that I have had with them :
1. Their refusals to show me plays that they replaced when I specifically asked to see the old ones to verify the needed replacement.
2. When the car was new, if I had tire issues, I. E. Flat, they ALWAYS had to replace the tire die to damage. This happened at least 4 times to my memory. Interestingly, once I went to a 3rd party tire store and had the same issues, flat tires, they were ALWAYS able to repair the tire. To clarify, I drive my car for a living. When the tire pressure warning light goes off, I IMMEDIATELY stop and get towed to the shop. This car does not come with a spare tire, but a can of fix a flat and a air pump. Sad.
3. About 18 months ago, they told me I needed new brakes as the pads were worn out. I took the car to a brake shop and thru confirmed that I had used LESS THAN 1/4TH OF THE BRAKE PAD. Interestingly, this service appointment, they measured the brakes again, they do NOT do this each time, even to I was told that tire tread depth and brakes are a STANDARD inspection point done on ALL services in their shop. This time they found that! Brake pads have only gone down by 1/3 of the original thickness? I guess, according to their own findings, that since 18 months ago, my pads have magically grown in size. I must be doing something I thought was impossible. A miracle! If I continue driving like I have, I wonder, if by their measurements, I week have to replace my pads because they have grown to thick?
While I can't prove any wrong doing, their constant ineptitude Re the appointments, misleading information provided leads me to not trust this dealership, service department at all.
As the saying goes, caveat emptor. Buyer beware!
New and Used Car Specialist
Hyundai of Greeley