Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Painless - Jeepster
We have never liked the car buying experience. We don’t like to haggle or play games. Ken made this a very painless process from the first communication to the passing off of the keys. Thank you!
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Internet Sales & Leasing business development
Internet Sales and Client retention
Awesome Ford truck - Barker1996
I ran into Brandon and told him that I was looking into a truck around the $12000 price range. He helped me find an awesome truck. I would buy from Brandon again!
Service techs apparently don’t know their job. - Dave and Lis
I bought a car from them in July, in 3 weeks we had an issue with car. I took it to the Tremonton and Brigham dealerships. 5 trips total, with several of those days having them hold my car overnight so they could “figure it out”. Multiple time we took them for drives, they would hear and feel that something was wrong. Every time they would call us back and say we fixed it. They didn’t and No one could tell me what was wrong with a car I had just bought and is still under warranty. I took it to Layton hills dodge and they fix my car in 4 hours. Drives great with no problems now. The sales team is great they made buying a car easy and fair but not so sure about the techs.
Amazingly customer respect and courtesy are missing - NoLongerACustomer
I have been to this dealer many times for service. I never had a reason to complain. Now, I will never return for neither service nor a purchase. First my daughter took her car in for “The Works” service. But instead of changing the oil, they added new oil, never draining the old. They didn’t top off the vehicle’s fluids. She ended up with several hundred dollars of repairs as a result. The customer “care” she got after being transferred from on “manager” to another was a free oil change offer. Obviously that was never used.
Then I had my son drop off my car for “The Works” with a coupon. When he came home and handed me the receipt, they not only didn’t honor the coupon, they also charged me for the individual services the were to be included in the “The Works.” I was treated like I was a liar, even after showing the receipt. Grudgingly, they gave me credit for my next service. Obviously, that credit remains unused.
The final straw that broke the camels back was taking a new to us car in for “The Works” again. This time all seemed well, until I was riding home with my son in the car. I asked him to turn the AC on to cool us down. “It already is on,” he told me. The next day we took it back in and asked about this. If I thought I was poorly treated for a simple overcharge, this took customer mistreatment to new levels. Finally, with no resolution or even an attempt to find an equitable solution, I left. Another mechanic found the problem, one of the AC hoses had been cut partway through in two places with a sharp instrument. No road hazard could make such clean cuts.
I will never use their shop again. I will never buy a vehicle from them. I will never recommend them again; in fact I will recommend against them when asked. I’m not sure what happened up there. I have been a long time customer, but unfortunately my last experiences with them indicates that they have lost their focus on the customer and are seeking some other goal.
Good People - KS
I went to just “go look “ at the new 2019 Jeep Compass’s they had a great selection including one that I really liked, went and talked number and was offered a better than fair trade in on my current Jeep I was driving so I made the deal and have been loving my new ride ever since!
My Salesman was Kendall and it was a pleasure working with him as well as Dave the General Manager.
Excellent - Olido
I stopped at Heritage jeep dealership to browse around, not sure what I was going to buy. However, after meeting Jorgie who is one of the great team members there, I received all the information that I needed to make very informed decision. He was extremely friendly, answered all my questions, was very knowledgeable about the product and no pressure whatsoever! I decided on a jeep renegade, which is a fun sporty jeep, has a great ride and I just love it! Everybody at the dealership was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful in every way
This 1 time-horrible. - Khn55
Horrible. 9 days in shop for 1.5 hrs work. They would not return my calls (3 in 9 days). Had to make 2 trips in to get status & talk to Manager.
Great service - Ram 1500
Young lady at express oil change station very helpful, friendly and professional. Made me feel like a valued customer. Fast service. Winter Jacobsen did a great job.
Totally inept - Ram truck guy
Ken Garff west valley dodge service dept. is completely inept. I will not go there again for any reason and I advise everyone to do the same. Codesending attempts to inform me that a $190 three oil change deal was expired because I don’t drive my truck enough. They are crooks unwilling to make any effort to return my money because the service agreement was expired. The owners manual calls for oil change at 6000 miles but west valley dodge specs 3000 miles. A complete rip off, they should wear a mask when they sell these service contracts. I’m done with these thieves for ever.
Extremely hard to work with. - Nick09
Wow, nothing has gone smooth! From the "used car dealer" type of sales, to the service department. It has just been one thing after another. I am going to list out the issues I had start to, well, unfortunately not finished!
1. I walked out of the dealership with pricing that I liked but couldn't make the deal right then because I ran out of time (I told them that from the beginning) and needed to get home. When I called back a few hours later to place a deposit on the truck they let me know it was sold. I saw that the advertisement never got taken down and the next week I called to find out it wasn't sold. When I went to buy it, they said that I needed to pay $250 more than the pricing they originally gave me agreed because they had a "coupon" then and didn't now. I agreed and later found out when I was signing, the truck had 2300 miles on it (someone took it for the weekend they said). looking back this is where I went wrong and should have decided not to work with this dealership because of being misled twice.
2. I purchased an extended warranty from Cormac their finance guy, he told me "I could cancel the following week if I decided I didn't want it." A week later I decided it wasn't for me and I would rather have the money. I called up Cormac and let him know I wanted to cancel. He made it sound like it wasn't a big deal and he would get right on it. It took TWO MONTHS to get it canceled, and several calls from me to get it done. The entire time I was paying interest on the additional cost and was not reimbursed.
3. Part of the deal was needing to get my windows tinted, re-attach the fender trim, also rear window was not opening properly so that needed to be fixed too. When the truck came back after TWO WEEKS the two front fenders were still not attached properly, and the back window was making a clicking noise when opening. I had it for a few days and when I took it to the car wash, I found that the back window leaked from not being sealed properly.
4. I now needed to get the back window fixed again, and while the truck was in the shop they might as well fix the fenders again too. AFTER ANOTHER WEEK the truck came back. It was very dirty and road salt was caked on it from the original drive to drop it off. I did a quick walk around and found that where the window was leaking and stained the head liner was not cleaned and there were several paint chips around the bevel of the back window (apparently, they went through 3 back windows installed and taken to finally get one installed correctly that didn't jam or leak). When I washed the truck, I found a few scratches around where they would be holding the window for install. This was likely caused because the truck was so dirty when they were working on it. I also found that the back side of my passenger leather seats had a scrape and small rip in it, again right where they were working...
5. I got in touch with the service manager Brett, and the dealership manager Kory and brought the truck up to go over everything. They gave me a lot of "I’m sorry" and “what can we do to help”, but after this initial conversation, I can no longer get a hold of Kory. All Brett has offered to do is have me send up my truck to fix the things that they messed up on over the last two visits in their shop. It has been 2 weeks since, and they have not come up with a resolution other then "trust me again" and we will fix the damage.
6. Kory, the dealership manager, told me that these issues were on his radar and he was going to personally make sure this got handled and was taken care of. Since the initial conversation and me going up to show them the damage over 2 weeks ago I have not been able to get a hold of him. I have left several messages with the phone operator and sent emails without response. I honestly can not believe the lack of customer service from top to bottom at the Young Dealership!
TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE IF YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE A CAR IN UTAH FROM A VOLUME DEALERSHIP!!!
After market items on new vehicle - Jay man
We purchased a brand new Ram pick up. It was missing the other key fob, sales person who is now a manager said to ask the customer service for the other key. In spite of our repeated efforts and the general manager even told the consumer protection that he would give us the other missing fob. He later basically told us to take him to court. We also found out the vehicle had been broken into and the windows had been replaced with after market glass. Not quite the services or product one would expect with a brand new vehicle.
So not only are they a rip off the GM word isn't worth two cents.
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Sandy