Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Felt weclcome - tgulle39
Have dealt with Kent County Motors for years. Professional Sales Consultant. Not often
a person such as Chris Blades is found working in sales. Outstanding Employee!
Top Reviewed Service Specialists At This Dealership
Friendly and helpful people - Carli97
I would recommend this to anyone, they help a lot robbie hackney, David, and justin are the ones that I'd send anyone too about getting a new vehicle. They are awesome here.
They took my truck and DESTROYED it - Maxvoltage
WILL TAKE YOUR VEHICLE ON BEACH FOR FUN WITH THEIR FAMILY. So, I bought my truck there, which it is really nice and kinda hard to find. The salesman (chris) was pretty laid back, cool, and easy to talk to. Had little trouble financing, but they worked to find someone to finanace, and at a better rate then i thought i would get. Great. 3 days later, have been noticing a ticking noise under the hood... not good. Take it back, they say ok, we will look at, and then gave me a loaner.... wow, couldnt ask for more.... except, why didnt anyone else hear that when THEY purchased the truck. I bought it on one of those super super windy days, so i could only visually inspect. Anyway... 3 weeks later (and a couple days) i get it back.... wow. This thing is disgustingly dirty INSIDE. The driver side... the passenger side... AND the back seats... floor and seats themselves. Sand, dirt, HAIR... about 4-5 inch dark thin curly hair. I have shaved hair as well as my son... which is only people ever in that truck. I look in the back... too which i locked both tail gate and bed slider BEFORE i dropped it off, and both were unlocked upon retrieving...the motor is under the hood... not the bed. Truck has full leather interior with salt water stains running down the seats in the back now. Look underneath... bolts aren't in all the way because crossthreaded so when wind catches it... yup... gone. I was sooo happy to get this truck... and their mechanics took it for family fun for the weekend or whatever.... and then, did ... very bad (trying to refrain) work. I bought a very nice truck, and because i had to have warranty work done on it.... they thought it was their 4 wheel drive loaner vehicle. I am BEYOND mad. How would u feel to get and see that. Update... looked under hood and plastic positive terminal cover is busted completely off.... and where i thought battery cover..... gone. Have about a billion pictures of everything, but cant show here. SOOO mad. This is my personal vehicle i spent so much money on to drive my woman and our kids around in.... and these people took it (without permission... from me anyway) to beat up, wreck the interior.... and do whatever they wanted. How is that ok???
Vehicle Damaged by Dealership - Hurt and Sad Venus D.
My 2019 GMC Terrain was brought in for repairs after an accident and additional damage was done to the vehicle. I left the vehicle to have those issues corrected. When I picked of the vehicle there was even more damage. 2019 GMC Terrain
1. Dashboard replaced, lifting again. Driver side lower dash separating
2. Driver seat cover replaced installation is not a tight smooth fit
3. Dupont treat applied sloppy and incomplete
4. Greasy hand prints on upper door interior both sides
5. Window wind guards installed incorrectly unable to close window, driver side now broken.
6. Damage to molding around all side windows from improper installation of guards
7. Windshield molding on passenger side damaged and improperly fitting, glass exposed
8. Gap and damaged windowshield frame molding
9. Passenger side front replacement fender damaged, bent and dented not fitting properly
10. Chipped hood on passenger side attempted to mask with touch-up paint clearcoat drip
11. Front passenger door molding separating from door
12. Bumper not flush on driver side
13. Poor paint job on hood, fender, bumper and passenger door, dirt in paint, and finish not as glossy as rest of vehicle.
14. Side crash detection system not working properly
15. Driver seat preference program not work
16. Rear view camera stay on after vehicle placed back in drive
I do not trust this dealership or their workmanship, they are very nonchalant about the damages caused. My vehicle has less then 5000 miles and I now have to rent a vehicle to use until I can get a date in court to get my vehicle replaced. I attempted to have the vehicle repaired by another shop and no one will touch it because of the amount and type of damage caused by Union.
Left me hanging - Mike1234
Bought my 2015 Chevrolet 2500 pickup, new from Willis. Took advantage of their oil change specials since purchase. After a recent oil change noticed large oil spot in driveway. Investigation revealed leaking oil filter. Left vehicle sit all weekend, called First thing Monday morning, explained situation. I was told I could bring it in Thurs or Fri. Let my displeasure be known to person who took my call. Also contacted them through one of their online contact forms. I got a very nice email thanking me for considering Willis for my car purchase.
Crawled under truck, filter was loose....tightened and took to another Chevrolet dealer that day. Expected better