Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
These guys are great! They will help you through the... - Dennisr
These guys are great! They will help you through the whole process and make sure you are happy. Will definitely return! Thank you! Alex was fantastic! Zero pressure
Wish you could give zero stars! I bought my certified pre... - Thomas
Wish you could give zero stars! I bought my certified pre owns velar on May 29 2021. It had a few problems seen. I was promised they would all be taking care of. It’s now July 18 2021 my 1st carpayment is due. Guess how many issues have been fixed ZERO!
The first week I started calling them “oh the service department will reach out to you. I hear this multiple time because I called multiple times. 2 weeks in I call my salesman I explained to him that no ones has called I’ve left messages with both service and management to be called back with no return calls. I tell him at this point I’m just going to bring the car back that this is bad business and I no longer wish to deal with them. The salesman tells me I’m being ridiculous and that I’m lying he was right there when service called and spoke to me. I get to the dealership and they tell me oh we don’t have a return policy we can’t take the car back.
I speak with the GM Casey and he give me yet another empty promises.
(He tells me they have called me 21 times lol. You have called me 21x and I dont have not one missed call? Yeah ok.)
Bring the car back next Monday and I’ll have everything set up for your vehicle to be fixed and we will have a loaner car for you. I take off work and come back on the Monday we agreed to even texted him because he asked me to let him know when I was on my way. I get there no one from service even knows I’m coming. They do attempt to fix the situation but I need a loaner. The service manager finds me a discovery sport. I tell him I’m a K9 handler I need to be able to put my cage in it for work the truck is to small. His response take it or leave it! So I left it on my way out I hear one of the service guys say we don’t have all his part any ways. As I’m walking out the service manager says I will call you as soon as a bigger loaner comes in that was 2weeks ago crickets. I call the GM on the way out and tell him that they have wasted enough of my time at this point. I won’t be driving the vehicle back up here and that they now need to make the arrangements to have it picked up and fixed. It’s now July 17 my carpayment is and my tags are bad.
They had the finance manager reach out last week wanting to know if everything had been fixed. Why would he be reaching out to me? Maybe because we are both black and we can relate on a more personal level. He wants to have the car picked up on Saturday. It can’t be picked up on Saturday I work at the airport in a restricted area. A week goes by they wait until Saturday again to call and try to pick it up. Oh and just to add another slap in my face the car I traded in today hasn’t been paid off in full so now there trying to ruin my credit. No one seems to know the name of there boss or how to get a hold of them what a joke.
Stay far away from this place it’s all good until they get your money. I’m sure I would receive better treatment and service from a crooked buy here pay here place.
I've been sitting on writing this review for almost a... - Holly A.
I've been sitting on writing this review for almost a year because I didn't want to be impulsive and I wanted to see if I still cared about my experience with this LR location a year later. So, if you're catching my drift, yep I still care and I still to this day tell people how bad of an experience I had purchasing my car from this dealership. For some background information, I live in Pennsylvania and I was interested in a certified, pre-owned Land Rover Discovery Sport from this dealership that I found online. I did go through with everything, my car was shipped up to me in PA, and I've been driving it for just about a year now. If you go into this dealership and buy a car in person, you probably will have no issues. However, that was not the case for me and buyers beware of buying a car through this dealership over the phone/online. So, here's a list of the issues I ran into while working with Mike Pietrzak and Pablo Tavarez. Again, this was all done via email and phone so things were as messy as they could possibly be, but I would have NEVER expected these issues from a luxury car dealership, regardless of how the transaction was done.
- Car did not have all features I requested, was told that it had every feature I wanted (specifically a power tailgate and heated seats -- imagine spending almost 40k on a 2021 car and it shows up not having a power tailgate or heated seats, after being told it had those features -- yes on me for not double-checking the paperwork, still annoying)
- When going to sign the paperwork, I noticed an additional $2,100 worth of things added to the car that was not disclosed prior nor was optional (such as a treatment for the exterior paint and interior fabric and the LOJACK, they were already added and could not be removed, yet they were not already included in the price of the car)
- Salesmen would send texts and emails saying "this information was also sent to another buyer so first to put down a deposit gets the vehicle"
- Salesmen would mix up my name with other buyers in emails & texts
- After wiring the downpayment to the dealership, I did not hear from the salesmen, at all, no updates or information about car shipment
- Wired the money June 16th of 2020, heard nothing, reached out regarding my purchased vehicle on June 23rd, heard nothing for a few days, finally got an answer that the car was getting picked up from their dealership within the week and would be on its way to me... that didn't happen!
- Salesmen suggested that I FLY to Georgia to pick up my car and drive it home...
- Looked into hiring a truck transporter myself, they wouldn't pay for it yet couldn't get me my car
- Told them I would pull the contract and find a car somewhere else if I didn't have it within the next week (entering July), they upped their payment offer to their truck driver and all the sudden my car was on its way to PA...
- My car finally arrived in July, it was FILTHY and I don't mean the exterior. I was told my car was "detailed" before being put on the transport truck and may I remind you I was charged an additional $1,200 for some kind of seat "protector" that I didn't ask for and my car showed up looking like people put their shoes on every seat, headrest, object, etc. There were also dark stains on the seat that do not come out, were not in the website photos of the car, and were not disclosed to me. When I told Mike, he said he didn't know why it looked like that and it wasn't on them. Blamed the truck driver, lovely.
I have family friends who own the Land Rover Dealership in my local area and I chose to go through North Atlanta because Mike said this car checked all the boxes on my list; colors, features, price. It didn't. My family friends were appalled that a LR Dealership would allow anything like this to go on. I should have stopped the deal when he mixed up my name. I would never ever recommend purchasing a car through this dealership if you're not in person to double-check every single thing yourself because clearly, they do not care about their online customers.
I dEltonelt with A guy name Cliff. Very friendly and the... - Bryanno7
I dEltonelt with A guy name Cliff. Very friendly and the price caught my eye. I've already bought two cars from this dealership which Cliff assisted me with. I felt welcomed and not pushed to purchase If you know what I mean. He was very honest and care for my overall experience and any issues I had he would personally take care of it. I recommend this place for new or used cars! By the way I'm from TN also