In and out buy-trade-buy - MARY.DOBLEMAN
Jeff was outstanding from beginning to end. He came in early to make sure everything was completed to perfection. . All other employees took care of us and went the extra mile to insure our happiness. One of the best experiences in car buying in this region!!!!
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Great Service/Excellent Experience! - Byob
The Sevice Department staff was very personable, well trained, knowledgeable, and efficient from the time I made my appointment to completion of the desired service. The interior drop-off/pick-up lanes,
the counters, and the waiting/TV lounge were well organized, comfortable, and very clean. It was obvious that care and thought about the customer went into staff hiring/training and the design/maintenance of the facility;.
New Yukon - Bwheat99
Sara & Steve were awesome, they made the process of getting into new vehicle very easy. The whole staff is just great to work with. Will continue purchasing our vehicles at this Dealership
It's not worth it - Acaples
Really, no matter what amazing deals your salesperson can come up with, it's really not worth the hassle you will get when you go to have your pretty new vehicle serviced.
1) it is EXTREMELY rare for someone in the service area to answer the phone, which directs you to a call center who is unable to schedule many services, so they transfer thou back to the service center... who doesn't answer... transfer you to the call center...etc.
2)They will always tell you that one of your scheduled services isn't covered, when it is clearly written in your contract (this one happened today)
3) They won't really do the routine maintenance checks, but they will say they did (this was 6 months ago, the last time I took my car in). I brought it in with no washer fluid, when I got it back, still no washer fluid, but they had checked off that they had done it. I know, washer fluid isn't a crisis, but if they are willing to lie about something so small, how can you trust them on anything? This goes back to item 2... when I brought in my vehicle for service (4th oil change since I got it) , I called them out on the dishonesty about what services they had completed, and told them that I had marked my filters and made note of all the fluid levels. Funny, not an hour later, I received a call saying that I only have 2 oil changes under my contract, and they would have to charge for this one (the 4th).
Another example of this dishonesty... we pay the extra $ for the zaktech coverage, which is to be reapplied every 6 months when I bring it in for service. That is something you can smell no matter how much you try to extract the product.. yet the interior of my vehicle NEVER smells any differently when I pick it up.
4) they will promise you a loaner, so you make your plans for your day, and when you go to drop off your vehicle, they will act like they never knew you wanted one, and they just do happen to not have anything available, leaving you without a car to do the things you have planned for the day.
5) if they break something, they won't tell you. I had my acadia in for recall work which involved pulling the engine. When I got it back, it ran badly, and I noticed black powdered stuff on my wheels. I took it to a mechanic friend, and after looking at it, he informed me that a brake boot was broken, as were some mounts and my headlight. I went back to husker... they said .."we forgot, we dropped the engine when we were putting it back in your vehicle... we will fix the brake boot and the mounts, but the headlight couldn't have broken because of that, so you will have to pay $112 for us to replace it "
My husband and I have gotten our last 10 vehicles from husker because we loved our salesperson. He is no longer there, and after today we won't be either.
This company has been called Husker for at least the past... - PFHunter
This company has been called Husker for at least the past 6 years. Park Place never did have a good reputation in town, but with a name change and change in management, I figured I would give them a shot. They did honor their pledge to match anybody else's price if I found one lower on the exact same vehicle within so many days of purchase. I just wish they would have had the lower price to start with. I accept the blame for not walking out the door and doing some more looking before making the deal.
Service after sale has been less than ideal. They have changed management staff so often they actually made a TV commericial about it.
The biggest rubs I had were:
1. That I had seat belt problems with my vehicle while it was still under warranty. They said they they would do nothing since it still functioned and it was not a safety issue. So, for 4 years, my passengers and I had to put up with a very noisy, stick-slip squeak from my seat belt retractor. The only safety issue was that I stopped wearing the seat belt because I couldn't stand the noise.
2. I was driving a brand new Cadillac Escalade to and from a function when one of our helpers locked the keys inside the vehicle. Since it was new, the OnStar hadn't yet been activated. The vehicle came from an out of town dealership, so I asked Husker (Park Place) if they could make a key for the vehicle. They flat out said "No" since the vehicle didn't come from there. I actually got help from a Chevy (non-Cadillac) dealer on the other side of town, that didn't even charge me for the key.
Friendly professional service from everyone I had contact... - Droge
Friendly professional service from everyone I had contact with. Salesmen worked hard to find what I wanted in the price range I was looking for and provided good service from beginning to close of the deal. Finance manager was professional and did a good job of explaining forms, etc.