Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
Poor Service - cartierjb
This is a follow on review to one I posted immediately after purchasing the car. Roger Schur made an excellent first impression when I contacted him to purchase a 2015 Vantage. Everything appeared great until we began filling out the paperwork and I was notified for the first time that the car had been in a collision (never received a car fax) and was purchasing the car from 300 miles away. Said Ok, car looked great, it had been repaired locally and also maintained from new at Summit, so we worked out a credit, finished the paperwork and off I went. It took a while to get the registration squared away, again no big deal, February/March in New England is not exactly the time to take out a luxury car, so it stayed parked until the plates came in. In April when the weather broke. At this point I brought it to my local Aston dealership for a check up just to make sure there were no surprises, did some maintenance (roughly $5000.00 worth not happy, but could deal) and 3 weeks later got the car back. Not two weeks later the car began having engine trouble and brought it back to Aston Martin of New England, actually had to have it towed. At this point we are less than 6 weeks out of warranty, and apparently 3 weeks out of New Jersey's lemon law and now the car needed an entire engine replacement. I had put less than 1000 miles on the car and owned it less than 3 months and it needed a new engine. My local dealership in New England stepped up got factory coverage (40%) and recommended getting Summit Hills involved as they had serviced the car from new to see if they would contribute to the remaining 60%. After multiple attempts to reach Roger, the Service Department Manager and the sales Manager, and guarantees they would return my calls...nothing. So in short, they may appear professional, but they are nothing more than your stereotypical used car salesmen. I would not recommend them nor will I purchase my next car from them.
terrible experience-many lies - pokertim
buyer beware if you consider working with this dealership. I wasted a whole lot of time negotiating a lease deal. It was nothing but shenanigans. Brian DeNight put 2 deals on the table over a 3 week period, both of which they reneged on and didn't honor. The most recent one was 3 days prior to closing on the deal when many arrangements were already made on my end. In both cases they admitted they made a mistake but did nothing to concede anything, instead actually insulting me and offering me a deal that was MUCH worse than either of the other 2 deals I had in writing via email.